Re: Legendary skins...

by DYSPROssium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Legendary skins...

★★ Novice

So i have the problem that i can't get any legendary skin. I'm +150 lvl and have over 2k kills and i opened a lot of packs and spent a lot of money and i still don't have any legendary skins. Let me know your situation cuz i know people that get legendar every pack is it just my luck or something else.

Message 1 of 15 (1,794 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@doxxgamingg Hey, I can see a few Legendaries on this account. If you're talking about Weapon skins, you seem to have gotten one for the Triple Take a while back. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 12 of 15 (1,899 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Level and kills don't mean anything, they stated that there are 100% of chances to get the heirloom set (so, legendary item/s) within 500 packs.

What you can do, if you have got the BP, you can collect the crafting materials and craft a legendary skin yourself!

Message 2 of 15 (1,783 Views)
Highlighted

The Apex Packs are based on luck, @doxxgamingg . There is nothing you can do to increase the change to get a legendary skin for a certain character.

Just my personal opinion, but I would focus on the store more and (if you want) buy a skin there. Apex Packs are not worth it if you aim for a specific item. 

Try to save crafting materials and craft it yourself would be the best way.

Message 3 of 15 (1,744 Views)

★★ Guide

Bp contains packs that has 100% chance to get legendary.

Message 4 of 15 (1,708 Views)

★ Guide

Isn't a legendary guaranteed in 1 of 30 packs?

Message 5 of 15 (1,705 Views)

★★ Guide

There is probably a pitty timer. But sins you can get legendary card backs and stuff you can still get * over even if you get a legendary Tongue out

Message 6 of 15 (1,697 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey @doxxgamingg, you are guaranteed one every 30 pack you open, also pointed out by @Tensai_ZooStandard smile 

image.png

/Atic 

Message 7 of 15 (1,659 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

You have to be lucky AF to get legendary character skin, you could get legendary weapon skin or banner. I see one players * off that all legendary he got are for the weapons (Mozambie to be precised)

Good thing, if you finish max rank in session-2 , you're guarantee to get enough craft material to craft your favorite legendary character skin.

Message 8 of 15 (1,642 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I just got the first legendary thing in ages, and it was a Finisher for the legend I like the least and almost never play. I also happen to like the new finisher a lot less than the standard one. Yay...

Message 9 of 15 (1,623 Views)

★★ Guide

Also remember that you CAN also only get legendary CRAFTING materials which also counts in terms of the 1 out of 30 packs. So you may not have skins/banners etc. because you actually earned the crafting metals and didn't really even pay attention to them as being the legendary ones.

Message 10 of 15 (1,613 Views)