Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary in GM3

by highrent2013

Original Post

Highlighted

Legendary in GM3

★★★★★ Novice

The loot increase is noticeable and is welcomed. Its the first step to saving the game. However legendaries are still pretty scarce especially on GM3. From the looks of it it probably better to farm on GM2 since its easier and often faster depending on your skill level. The boost in legendaries from GM2 to GM3 just isn't that noticeable. I've been playing GM3 and I still only get them occassional which is better than once like pre-loot improvement. There still needs to be a higher reward for the risk of GM3. Otherwise less people will play GM3. I think its a small change and will enccourage more to experience GM3 because it seems most are just farming GM2.

In the long run we really need that extra content. more missions and if possible story I know thats probably not in until cataclysm but its needed. If new story isn't available until Fall I'm guessing there will be a lot of loss in interest. The story isn't a masterpiece but I enjoyed it. I want to see more. But if cataclysm is just a series of free play events I think you aren't going to be saving Anthem. The loot increase was a much needed first step and applaud you for it but more needs to be done. I'm not just being a complainer I just think there is still a glaring disparity.

Message 1 of 6 (148 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

After running GM3 I can go into GM2 and practically run it solo but I haven't seen an increase in either one..I guess ill still pound out the hours til I do.

Message 2 of 6 (137 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide

If you can put up with GM3, you're the legend. 🤡

Message 3 of 6 (133 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah GM2 just isn't that challenging once you play GM3 enough. But GM3 still doesn't give you much more rewards for the upped difficulty.

Message 4 of 6 (130 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

For me GM3 is rough cause I don't have any Legendary components. I'm hunting for those now. I mean, while Im flying and evading to get to armor and health packs im just randomly shot out of the sky. Full shield 3/4 health gone in one shot.

Message 5 of 6 (91 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

Yup that GM3 alright. Its like being a shooting gallery. Your armor is just warning you that you need to move so you don't die. Its still possible to play without any legendary components. but you'll need as much MW as you can. You have to play different. Tactics are way different. You have to focus on what you do well. Status effects like knocking opponents down with blast or force or melee become more important. Freezing, shield disruption, armor burning all become important. Combos are good but the enemies have too much health to just sit back and prime and detonate like normal.

Storm committed to Priming with Chaotic Rime and Winter's Wrath while A Colossus with Vassa's arc and jump smashing detonates everyone is a good combo. Or Rime and Ponder Infinity. Speed matters you can't just charge up 10,000 suns unless you are behind cover. 10,000 suns is still useful but you can play with it more in GM2. Don't stay out in the open. Ponder Infinity will allow you to cut down shields. Thunderbolt of Yvenia as wwell. Weapons that prime help greatly as well. You'll want a way to take down shields or knock down enemies. 

I only have a few legendaries and none equipped on certain javelins and I can get through it. Stronghold is rough though with no legendary.

Message 6 of 6 (81 Views)
Twitter Stream