Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legendary crafting.

by sanjyuuichi2

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Legendary crafting.

★★★★ Guide

@sanjyuuichi2 For weapon and gear attachments

1st challenge was get x number of kills with it, rewarded the base common blue print

2nd was same; get x kills and it unlocked the uncommon 

and so so on and so forth until you unlocked epic. 

Message 21 of 24 (106 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@sanjyuuichi2 wrote:

@IFoxxian wrote:

@sanjyuuichi2 wrote:

So something like the exotic challenges in D2. Get X kills with X weapon(variant) to unlock the next tier?

The harder the challenge the high tier loot you will receive.  So lets say you do a legendary contract in Anthem, you will be more likely to get a legendary or even a masterwork to drop.  Doing grandmaster level difficulty is another way to get higher tier loot to drop. 

This I did know. but I believe @zukstar is referring to a different system all together.

I believe you could get blueprints as a reward from doing challenges and contracts as well, but not as a drop.  Think I recall seeing something in the stream that you could get them from doing contracts from alliances and such.  So perhaps the harder the contract the better the reward, meaning better blueprints.  So.. two different reward systems from what I saw.. drops and then actual contract rewards for completing the contracts.

Message 22 of 24 (103 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@zukstar wrote:

@sanjyuuichi2 For weapon and gear attachments

1st challenge was get x number of kills with it, rewarded the base common blue print

2nd was same; get x kills and it unlocked the uncommon 

and so so on and so forth until you unlocked epic. 

At least we have a way of getting epic gear with a good grind involved. That'll help massively in endgame.

Message 23 of 24 (101 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@IFoxxian @sanjyuuichi2 

There is definitely different paths to obtaining blueprints. I don’t know how much crossover there will be or if you can do different things to get the same blueprint . 

Message 24 of 24 (97 Views)
Twitter Stream