by sanjyuuichi2

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Legendary crafting.

★★★★★ Guide

@zukstar wrote:

Here is the answer hot off the press. 

2A80674A-5761-4418-B7B5-0E5D437281D9.jpeg

Ah, i was going off of what was said in the stream and from older information!  But this is good to know then, and it makes sense for replayablity and grind that you would need to hunt for those legendaries and masterworks from drops.  Good to know, thanks for the info.  Sadly that does mean that the legion of light weapon is not something you can reaquire in game, since it is not a drop.

Message 11 of 24 (810 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@sanjyuuichi2 It’s a bummer but it was what I was expecting. 

Message 12 of 24 (810 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Here’s to hoping it’s in the open loot pool when we get to level 30. 

Message 13 of 24 (807 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@IFoxxian wrote:

Im not sure where you would get the blueprint from for that legendary weapon.. I dont think breaking it down would give you the blueprint.

I hope breaking an item down isn't required to get a blueprint unless things change from the Demo to release. i noticed right off the bat that if you equipped something you couldn't break it down for resources.

Message 14 of 24 (806 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I wasn't able to play the demo. Every time I tried I had no head/weapons/abilities and ran backwards. I didn't know that gear became bound once you equipped it.

Message 15 of 24 (805 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@torch327 wrote:

@IFoxxian wrote:

Im not sure where you would get the blueprint from for that legendary weapon.. I dont think breaking it down would give you the blueprint.

I hope breaking an item down isn't required to get a blueprint unless things change from the Demo to release. i noticed right off the bat that if you equipped something you couldn't break it down for resources.

I did notice that too in the demo.  But it kind of felt like a bug, since if you left the forge and then went back into the forge you could then break down those previously equipped weapons or gear.   I didnt notice if I got blueprints though from breaking anything down, since all I saw was the materials pop up.  So I do not think you get blueprints from breaking weapons or gear down.

Message 16 of 24 (804 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

@torch327 

(This might have been tweaked so can’t guarantee 100% accurate)

You find any tier of a weapon or attachment. Once acquired you can now complete tiered challenges for that item which then unlocks a specific rarity of blue print for that item. 

Message 17 of 24 (799 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

So something like the exotic challenges in D2. Get X kills with X weapon(variant) to unlock the next tier?

Message 18 of 24 (794 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@sanjyuuichi2 wrote:

So something like the exotic challenges in D2. Get X kills with X weapon(variant) to unlock the next tier?

The harder the challenge the high tier loot you will receive.  So lets say you do a legendary contract in Anthem, you will be more likely to get a legendary or even a masterwork to drop.  Doing grandmaster level difficulty is another way to get higher tier loot to drop. 

Message 19 of 24 (790 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

@IFoxxian wrote:

@sanjyuuichi2 wrote:

The harder the challenge the high tier loot you will receive.  So lets say you do a legendary contract in Anthem, you will be more likely to get a legendary or even a masterwork to drop.  Doing grandmaster level difficulty is another way to get higher tier loot to drop. 

This I did know. but I believe @zukstar is referring to a different system all together.

Message 20 of 24 (786 Views)
Twitter Stream