Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary crafting.

by sanjyuuichi2

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Legendary crafting.

★★★★★ Apprentice

The way I understood the dev stream yesterday, is that once you obtain a piece of gear. You can later recraft it at a higher level. So does that mean that once you get to level 30 you can recraft the Pre order bonus Light of the Legion to be on par with your javelin?

If I misunderstood please go into detail for me.

Message 1 of 24 (595 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Here is the answer hot off the press. 

2A80674A-5761-4418-B7B5-0E5D437281D9.jpeg

View in thread

Message 9 of 24 (556 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

From how it sounded, I believe that would be right.  As long as you have the blueprint for that weapon, once you hit level 30 you can then craft that weapon at a higher level.  But you would need the blueprint for it as well as the needed resources to craft it. 

Message 2 of 24 (591 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Does that mean we would have to dismantle a weapon for the blueprint perhaps? I really don't want the Light of the Legion to become irrelevant come level 3. As well as having a weapon to match my Legion of Dawn paint come end game.

Message 3 of 24 (586 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

Im not sure where you would get the blueprint from for that legendary weapon.. I dont think breaking it down would give you the blueprint.  It maybe one of those things that you would have to wait and see.  And I do agree.. it would kind of suck to have the weapon, and then after level 3 it be useless.  Though for me my hunt will begin the moment I can play, since I want an epic Guardian, that three burst precision weapon I got to use in the demo.

Message 4 of 24 (581 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hopefully it doesn't die like most other pre-order bonuses. Aesthetics are important to me. Happy hunting to you.

Message 5 of 24 (577 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

I tought they said the legion of dawn gear is just to give you a 'kick' early in the game and that there are no blueprints for it later in the game.

It is still a pre order bonus. If you could find it in game then why would you pre order the lod version.

Message 6 of 24 (572 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

I do believe they also stated that once you get a piece of gear you can recraft it later for better rolls and a higher level. The Light of the Legion is a matching weapon for the Legion of Dawn armor schemes. I'd like to be able to use the Light of the Legion come endgame without it being completely useless.

Message 7 of 24 (570 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Guide

@sanjyuuichi2 wrote:

I do believe they also stated that once you get a piece of gear you can recraft it later for better rolls and a higher level. The Light of the Legion is a matching weapon for the Legion of Dawn armor schemes. I'd like to be able to use the Light of the Legion come endgame without it being completely useless.

I hope the legion of dawn stuff doesnt become useless, just for those who do enjoy that gear..  Like I said.. its one of those wait and see things.  And thank you.  Hopefully I can get a good roll on a Guardian.

Message 8 of 24 (557 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Guide

Here is the answer hot off the press. 

2A80674A-5761-4418-B7B5-0E5D437281D9.jpeg

Message 9 of 24 (557 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks @zukstar Kind of a bummer that it'll be useless an hour into the game. I'll just have to find something that looks similar.

Message 10 of 24 (552 Views)
Twitter Stream