Original Post

Legendary Interceptor Assault System - Aboslute Zero

★★★★★ Novice

Found this lovely thing on GM 1 thank you RNG:eahigh_file:

Absolute Zero.png

Message 1 of 10 (422 Views)

Re: Legendary Interceptor Assault System - Aboslute Zero

★★★★★ Apprentice

i have been grinding gm2-gm3 for like 6 days in a row now and havent gotten a single legendary. i dont know you but i already dont like you. i solo gm3 ancient titans in free play and get blue drops. think i got a purple off an ursa once.

Message 2 of 10 (411 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
That’s a godly legendary
Message 3 of 10 (397 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Just to point out that's not that great..... reason is the 250% gear damage is only for that skill so your looking at adding some damage to the freezing effect.

If it was the same icon as the luck % then it would be global otherwise only for that skill

Message 4 of 10 (396 Views)

★★★★ Novice

congrats on the drop!

i've gotten this lego too, and i'm with AOD_XORNSTAR.  i've found that even an epic venom bomb is more valuable than the legendary cryo glaive.  especially if you don't have any cooldown reduction for the glaive.  you can get off nearly 3 venom bombs within the time frame of 1 cryo glaive, and cryo glaive's damage is so minimal it's best used as a primer, not a damage source.  venom bomb seems to proc its primer more often than cryo glaive too, which probably means it has a much higher threshold multiplier, making it easier to combo, which does a ton of damage.

Message 5 of 10 (386 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

i noticed that after the combo activates...the enemies that come near you would sometimes get frozen with me attacking them. thats the aura effect right?

i was using epic venom bombs before i got this. never really liked cryo glaive when i was leveling. venom bombs are nice because of the really fast cd. but i never really felt the acid aura effect much. 

at the moment im trying to roll for gear that has melee % boosts like this

melee.png

my normal attacks deal more damage than my gears and guns * edit that i just looted a Sudden Death strike system masterwork...hits for 20k and has a good cooldown 

lol

damage.png

Message 6 of 10 (352 Views)

★★★★ Novice
interceptor's aura passive is pretty subpar, in my opinion. in theory it's okay, but in practice it requires you to be near enemies, in harms way. the on place you don't want to be for any length of time. the aura effects are then of course minimized by this deficiency, and sub-optimal in turn.

venom bomb isn't great because of the aura, it's great because it's the most reliable primer for the interceptor. and it hits multiply targets pretty easily.

what i really like about the interceptor melee build is you don't need to take a detonator. you have one built into your melee attack.
Message 7 of 10 (330 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

agreed. that spinning jump attack is an amazing instant detonator

Message 8 of 10 (316 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im really enjoying interceptor....i focused on ranger when i started playing and im so glad i switched to this javelin. i thought it wouldn't be fun since interceptors are really squishy for grandmaster difficulties

turns out i never got used to spamming dash/evade in between melee hits since i got used to playing ranger from long range.

i even assigned the melee attack to my mouse 4 button for super convenience because V was too annoying for me hahaha

20190223_165722.jpg

anyways happy grinding guys...i hope this game gets better and better with live service....really enjoying it despite what those people say on their reviews

Angel

Message 9 of 10 (298 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@wames23 wrote:

Found this lovely thing on GM 1 thank you RNG:eahigh_file:

Absolute Zero.png

Nice. I have a couple Legendaries. But the affixes are nothing to write home about.

Message 10 of 10 (279 Views)
Twitter Stream

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help