Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legendary Hunt and Patch 1.2 discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Legendary Hunt and Patch 1.2 discussion thread

★★★★★ Apprentice

I like the new match making where we are getting matched with people that's outside our usual server / nearest server. Different people, different attitude, and, I wasn't lagging too much, there is a little bit sporadic rubber banding, but nothing really bad.

Message 31 of 40 (165 Views)

Re: Legendary Hunt Patch Note

★★★★ Novice

Hello David, after updating my game on my ps4, the game has been lagging and I keep getting disconnected, I couldn't play the game the whole of last night, before updating I never had this sort of problems.

Message 32 of 40 (162 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I like it how you can't report your own teammates for cheating, only for being being toxic.  I also like it how the last "elite" squad has a waller or aimer.(sarcasm)  I took me 9 matches in total to finish the challenges.....Disappointed  nice 2 weeks that I took off hoping for some change. In game...great, nice little changes..pretty smooth play.  Put a potato in me cause I'm super salty right now. Angry

Heart

Message 33 of 40 (152 Views)

★★ Guide

888 challenge too? But but, that one requires 8 wins with 8 kills in each :S. 

I'm still 0/8 on that one. I'm on 14 streak for top5's in elite though Standard smile.

Message 34 of 40 (141 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Biochemikas 

Yeah sorry, thanks for the heads upThumbs up...other than the 888...

Heart

Message 35 of 40 (137 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cannot receive my rewards from the Legendary Hunt event. Many people are having this problem. The button appears greyed out even though I have achieved what is needed. Please add this to the bug lists and rectify. Thanks.

Message 36 of 40 (118 Views)

★★★ Guide

The disconnects are real and frustrating. I was in the lobby with two friends, we would ready up, it would show the loading icon and a black screen, then it would kick me out to the main screen. We played two or three matches before this started happening consistently around 4:30-5PM CST on PS4. 

Message 37 of 40 (105 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Lots of disconnects since event,just me or anyone else having same problem???

Message 38 of 40 (78 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I experienced couple of times yesterday. Screen freeze, then after 10-15 seconds, got error and kick out to beginning screen.

Message 39 of 40 (67 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

im also getting bad connection sign in top right of screen,never happened before,now the game is almost unplayable for me Frown

Message 40 of 40 (63 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help