Legendary Hunt and Patch 1.2 discussion thread

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: Legendary Hunt and Patch 1.2 discussion thread

★★ Guide

@TheGreenFellow wrote:

I like everything about this patch.

The music change was unexpected, I hope there's an option in the future to select which theme to play? Both of them are quite good to listen to.

This would be pretty cool. It'd be even cooler if they introduced new lobby music with each new season and gave you the option to pick which one you wanted to listen to. Kinda like unlocking a new soundtrack to pick from with each new season.

Message 21 of 40 (463 Views)

★★★★ Pro

The top5 queue thing is great, people aren't as eager to hot drop or rush as much. Should have been a permanent thing, with streak badges as incentive.

Overall a really good event and patch. 

Message 22 of 40 (433 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I played for a good 3-4 hours last night (PS4).

Love the R301 and Wraith skins.

Not experienced any lag, bar the odd little stutter if a player was lagging in game but no slow motion or feeling de-synced on the server.

All in all, I like it. The elite lobby seems good as well. Most players seem to be playing to win and all the teams hot dropping at the same location stops when in the elite lobbies imo.

Like the weekly challenges as well.

Good patch all in all imo.

Thanks

Message 23 of 40 (428 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

After my 2 week hiatus, I  played a few rounds today. Got a new skin...yay...(sarcasm) Haven't gone to Elite.  Been reinstalling and downloading the game for the last 7 hrs.....so a bit of lag

Had fun though...Seemed to be no cheaters on the AS server......... yet. 

Heart

Message 24 of 40 (424 Views)

★★★ Guide

Four shots on Gibraltar's gun shield by Wingman before been kill , but the score page showed me deal 0 damage during combat .

Is it a bug ?

Message 25 of 40 (417 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Roadmay wrote:

Four shots on Gibraltar's gun shield by Wingman before been kill , but the score page showed me deal 0 damage during combat .

Is it a bug ?

This has happened to me twice, but before the Legendary Hunt dropped. I had dealt damage but the end game showed zero. I've not had this happen again since.

I'm on PS4

Message 26 of 40 (410 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Roadmay
Gunshield ate 2 shots, bodyshield ate 2 shots. Dunno if shields count towards damage..?
Message 27 of 40 (407 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@EryxApex wrote:
@Roadmay
Gunshield ate 2 shots, bodyshield ate 2 shots. Dunno if shields count towards damage..?

He was hide in cover for a while (2-4 sec) after ate 2 shots , I have no idea his gun shield recharge or not .

last 2 shots I have realized the damage number 45 wasn't take from the body shield Frown

Message 28 of 40 (397 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Forgot to mention, the extra loot bins on the roof of the bunkers at Repulsor are a nice adage Standard smile

Message 29 of 40 (383 Views)

Re: Legendary Hunt Patch Note

★ Guide

@adidasPowah wrote:

nice remowed B hop so game have less skill gap it was nice feature that requires pratise and skill and you just remowed it lol

Took about as much "skill" as downloading a wall hack. 

Message 30 of 40 (379 Views)