June - last edited June
The patch I like:
1. Squad Summary Page Improvements
players can now report teammates that have disconnected.
2. Caustic barrels can now be triggered or disabled by friendly teammates.
No more caustic troll who love to block the door and trap you inside the room.
3. Removed the ability for players to change game settings not intended to be modified on a client level. Our intent is to prevent exploits like removing muzzle flash, disabling lighting, and other changes that give players an unfair competitive advantage.
4. Fixed bug where cloaked Mirage was too noticeable.
I can't find him when he got knock down, totally dissapear. Not sure how he looks during his ultimate. Can somebody check it out?
Most people doesn't like:
1.Removed an exploit that allowed to "bunny hop" while healing.
Enhancement that I'm looking for:
1. Caustic gas doesn't slow friends down. It's ok for blurred vision, but not slow down.
What do you guys like and dislike about the patch?
Can't seem to find the patch notes for adding inaccuracy while sliding
The removal of this just lowers the skill gap even more as this properly tested the player's tracking skills, it wasn't even game-breaking