Re: Legendary Hunt and Patch 1.2 discussion thread

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

Highlighted

I like the new match making where we are getting matched with people that's outside our usual server / nearest server. Different people, different attitude, and, I wasn't lagging too much, there is a little bit sporadic rubber banding, but nothing really bad.

Message 31 of 40 (490 Views)

Re: Legendary Hunt Patch Note

★ Novice

Hello David, after updating my game on my ps4, the game has been lagging and I keep getting disconnected, I couldn't play the game the whole of last night, before updating I never had this sort of problems.

Message 32 of 40 (487 Views)

★★ Expert

I like it how you can't report your own teammates for cheating, only for being being toxic.  I also like it how the last "elite" squad has a waller or aimer.(sarcasm)  I took me 9 matches in total to finish the challenges.....Disappointed  nice 2 weeks that I took off hoping for some change. In game...great, nice little changes..pretty smooth play.  Put a potato in me cause I'm super salty right now. Angry

Heart

Message 33 of 40 (477 Views)

★ Pro

888 challenge too? But but, that one requires 8 wins with 8 kills in each :S. 

I'm still 0/8 on that one. I'm on 14 streak for top5's in elite though Standard smile.

Message 34 of 40 (466 Views)

★★ Expert

@Biochemikas 

Yeah sorry, thanks for the heads upThumbs up...other than the 888...

Heart

Message 35 of 40 (462 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I cannot receive my rewards from the Legendary Hunt event. Many people are having this problem. The button appears greyed out even though I have achieved what is needed. Please add this to the bug lists and rectify. Thanks.

Message 36 of 40 (443 Views)

★★ Pro

The disconnects are real and frustrating. I was in the lobby with two friends, we would ready up, it would show the loading icon and a black screen, then it would kick me out to the main screen. We played two or three matches before this started happening consistently around 4:30-5PM CST on PS4. 

Message 37 of 40 (430 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Lots of disconnects since event,just me or anyone else having same problem???

Message 38 of 40 (403 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I experienced couple of times yesterday. Screen freeze, then after 10-15 seconds, got error and kick out to beginning screen.

Message 39 of 40 (392 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

im also getting bad connection sign in top right of screen,never happened before,now the game is almost unplayable for me Frown

Message 40 of 40 (388 Views)