Legendary HIDE challenge

by DaAceXD

Original Post

Legendary HIDE challenge

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Took me 1,5 - 2 hours to complete all the challenges.

The Elite top 5 queu is basicaly playing hide and seek. Being the hider. ( I won't change my playstyle to achieve a high number on the badge. )

its called a HUNT challenge.

So you should reward people that HUNT.

Not HIDE.

And make the challenge more challenging for more experienced players next time please.

I'm getting a bit tired of the everybody is a winner methods.

Participate to get all the rewards is introduced a few years back and should be removed ASAP.

And achievements should be achieved!

Message 1 of 19 (499 Views)

Re: Legendary HIDE challenge

★★★★★ Expert
This is basically it. I had a couple of matches and you could hear no gunshots throughout the matches which is ridiculous. It took like 10 mins to get to 10 squads .. 10 minutes...
Message 2 of 19 (469 Views)

★★ Guide

It is pretty boring when peope hide rather than fight though look on the bright side, the longer the game goes the more EXP you're going to get since time survived gets you the majority of your game exp. It's a consolation for playing against boring people to be sure but it's something at least. Also the people the hide are the people who don't know how to fight properly the majaority of the time so it's easy kills if you find them.

Message 3 of 19 (466 Views)

★★★ Expert

I literally got hyper aggressive teams since patch with only 2 exceptions.

Message 4 of 19 (454 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
I don't need xp so it's just boring how ppl play...
Message 5 of 19 (447 Views)

★★★★ Guide
If they are hiding.... Then go HUNT them down
Message 6 of 19 (428 Views)

★★★ Guide

stop tryin g to tell others how they should play.

Message 7 of 19 (400 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hunt them down he says. Fair enough. Bloodhound main here. Trying to play normally. Seeing that it takes almost twice as long for a match to finish cause everyone's hiding. You finally see a squad camping in distance. You close the gap... Suddenly you get shot from behind due to another team camping in a building two doors down of the team you were going for. Two teams... Two door distance... Both cowering in corner with no clue that the other's there...
Or an even better one. You kill a team... After seeing no one get downed or killed in the killfeed for 2 mins aprox. I'm not kidding... It might've been longer. What happends when you kill that team. It's like a sudden rat infestation in your building. Out of nowhere you get 3+ teams busting in or shooting from the vicinity...
The camping is so bad that a few jokers shot at me with a mozambique with no attachment and a blue/white or no shield in mid-game! You cant tell me that 2 guys were just respawned and found that while the past guy only has a normal shield and a decent gun while the nearby respawn beacon is still unused
Message 8 of 19 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

You can HUNT for the 888 badge - the ultimate reward of this event. 8 kills in each game minimum required. And since everyone is hiding, the HUNT should be even more challenging Wink.

P.S. It's not clear from the description, if it need 1 win on 8 legends for 8 wins total or 8x8=64 wins. If it's 64 wins with 8 kills in each of those, then it's quite a challenge indeed.

As for hiding - that's the essence of any survival game (and BR's are that). I don't get the complaints about ppl finally actually playing the game as it's SUPPOSED to be played. The winner is the last man standing, not the one who got the most kills and died. 888 badge still required winning (so focusing on survival is still key), so it doesn't really go against the essence of the game, just puts some extra weight on top of it.

Message 9 of 19 (389 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I can say exactly the contrary. Yes, people are playing more cautious now and are hiding, but man, it is something entirely new when you have 4, 6, 8 squads left at the very end in so small territory. Before that we got 2-3 teams on a large remaining field as the last circles weren't even close yet.

Message 10 of 19 (377 Views)