Legendary Freelancer

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Edit: Solved

Message 1 of 6 (169 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Legendary Freelancer

★ Apprentice

I had the same problem after the last update that "fixed it."  I started a new pilot and ran thru the story line solo so I could skip the cinematics I've seen a lot in legendary missions. After return to heart of rage the challenge completed and I received my rewards.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (162 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

I had the same problem after the last update that "fixed it."  I started a new pilot and ran thru the story line solo so I could skip the cinematics I've seen a lot in legendary missions. After return to heart of rage the challenge completed and I received my rewards.

Message 2 of 6 (163 Views)

@tressa311 wrote:

This resolved it for me.

I watched the cutscenes because the story is not uninteresting. Standard smile

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 3 of 6 (154 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I have to run my third character through the story since they did not pick up on my two others completeion

Message 4 of 6 (135 Views)

★ Apprentice

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@tressa311 wrote:

This resolved it for me.

I watched the cutscenes because the story is not uninteresting. Standard smile

I agree, I really like the story as I do with all Bioware games...even MEA.  I re-watched probably 75% of the cutscenes but there were a few missions I've done a lot recently so I skipped past those. I also always skip past the pheromone sac scene when I'm able...I've seen that enough for a while haha!

Message 5 of 6 (123 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Winterizer wrote:

I have to run my third character through the story since they did not pick up on my two others completeion

It seems that it is fixed for new players but if you completed the challenge before the patch it is not retroactive and you have to replay those missions.  Some people suggested doing quickplay until the mission(s) you needed to redo are completed but I didn't try that and can't confirm that works.  

Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help