Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Freelancer Still bugged after Patch 1.1.0 (XBOX)

by tressa311

Original Post

★ Apprentice

No it has nothing to do with bard as others have unlocked this challenge. It seems it was meant to tick off the "Complete Mission Challenges" after you did the various Javelin ones so this is def still bugged (for me at least).

Message 11 of 22 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@SatheA wrote:

If we have to run common gear missions again to unlock it after being full legendary on 4 javelins we would be screwed since we can't loot that kinda gear anymore. I am not making another character for this.

Create a new loadout from scratch, it makes a common jav that way.

Message 12 of 22 (391 Views)

@igotit4free wrote:

I ended up making a new loadout and put gear on each slot until I had uncommon/epic/masterwork and now I have everything checked off except "Complete Mission Challenges" So I'm guessing it's still bugged?

LegFreeLancerChall.jpg

What exactly do we have to do to unlock the last challenge. I've never actually seen any mission challenges in any missions so I'm a little confused how to unlock the last challenge.

Exactly this.

Getting the Javelins ticked off is now pretty easy, but this 'mission challenge' remains a mystery. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 13 of 22 (380 Views)

★ Apprentice

The complete missions challenge is the ??? under expedition challenge.  It's bugged still because I have completed all expedition challenges and all are showing complete except the ??? (complete missions) challenge which consists of the following challenges: agent challenges, return to the heart of rage, dax: emerald abyss and matthias: triple threat.  

Message 14 of 22 (365 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@tressa311 wrote:

The complete missions challenge is the ??? under expedition challenge.  It's bugged still because I have completed all expedition challenges and all are showing complete except the ??? (complete missions) challenge which consists of the following challenges: agent challenges, return to the heart of rage, dax: emerald abyss and matthias: triple threat.  

I dont think it's the ??? challenge your talking about as I've seen others say that when they did the various javelin challenges it then checked off the last one at the bottom of the this list. The only thing I can think of is it might be the Champion of Tarsus as I haven't finished that 1 yet but I could be wrong of course.

Message 15 of 22 (350 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

There is a post on Reddit with a pic of all expedition challenges.  The only one not showing up on my list of completed challenges is the complete mission challenges so I'm assuming that's the ??? challenge.  It's also the only unchecked box under legendary freelancer challenge.  

Message 16 of 22 (522 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@igotit4free wrote:

No it has nothing to do with bard as others have unlocked this challenge. It seems it was meant to tick off the "Complete Mission Challenges" after you did the various Javelin ones so this is def still bugged (for me at least).

Correct and the work around for that is to either quickplay random missions till you re-trigger the one needed to set it off, or make another character and replay through everything.Anthem Screenshot 2019.04.24 - 14.05.15.09.pngAnthem Screenshot 2019.04.24 - 12.37.29.86.png

Message 17 of 22 (342 Views)

★ Apprentice

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

@igotit4free wrote:

Correct and the work around for that is to either quickplay random missions till you re-trigger the one needed to set it off, or make another character and replay through everything.Anthem Screenshot 2019.04.24 - 14.05.15.09.pngAnthem Screenshot 2019.04.24 - 12.37.29.86.png

Yea I figured that would be the case 😭

Message 18 of 22 (341 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@tressa311 wrote:

There is a post on Reddit with a pic of all expedition challenges.  The only one not showing up on my list of completed challenges is the complete mission challenges so I'm assuming that's the ??? challenge.  It's also the only unchecked box under legendary freelancer challenge.  

Ah looks like you might be right. I still have the ??? under Expedition/Critical and looking through my list I don't have the Complete Mission Challenges he has in the pic. Down the Grabbit hole we go once again. I'm tired of all the bugs/lack of content in this game and think I'll just move on. Maybe in a year or so they will have the game that should have been released in the first place but for now I'm done. Thanks for solving the issue and maybe one day they will fix it.

EDIT: Link to the post on reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/bgj1w1/psa_legendary_freelancer_challenge/

Message 19 of 22 (333 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@tressa311 wrote:

Also correct! I should have posted in this forum sooner, all my stuff was in bugs section.

Message 20 of 22 (329 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help