Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Freelancer Still bugged after Patch 1.1.0 (XBOX)

by frauzet

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Legendary Freelancer Still bugged after Patch 1.1.0 (XBOX)?

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

• Fixed a bug where “Legendary Freelancer” Javelin challenge objectives weren’t completing correctly in the challenge journal.

I just checked my game and it only ticked of Distinguished Javelin, the rest of the javelin (common/epic/masterwork) are still not checked off and still bugged 

Message 1 of 22 (518 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Apprentice

There is a post on Reddit with a pic of all expedition challenges.  The only one not showing up on my list of completed challenges is the complete mission challenges so I'm assuming that's the ??? challenge.  It's also the only unchecked box under legendary freelancer challenge.  

View in thread

Message 16 of 22 (582 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

@igotit4free wrote:

• Fixed a bug where “Legendary Freelancer” Javelin challenge objectives weren’t completing correctly in the challenge journal.

I just checked my game and it only ticked of Distinguished Javelin, the rest of the javelin (common/epic/masterwork) are still not checked off and still bugged 

Did you make a common/epic/masterwork javelin and run missions with each one to tick off the boxes? 

Message 2 of 22 (471 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You might find what you're looking for here. https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/anthem-bug-reports-en
Message 3 of 22 (448 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

If we have to run common gear missions again to unlock it after being full legendary on 4 javelins we would be screwed since we can't loot that kinda gear anymore. I am not making another character for this.

Message 4 of 22 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Kevin949 wrote:

Did you make a common/epic/masterwork javelin and run missions with each one to tick off the boxes? 

No I didnt as I assumed it would fix itself by checking to see if I have said Javelin. I have 4 legendary toons and we don't see white/green drops anymore so how would we be able to make a common/rare javelin to run them? This is pretty stupid if that's the case all they have to do is check the quality of my toons and boom, check it off the list. Lazy fix.

Message 5 of 22 (409 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@SatheA wrote:

If we have to run common gear missions again to unlock it after being full legendary on 4 javelins we would be screwed since we can't loot that kinda gear anymore. I am not making another character for this.

Just craft purple gear. I think a couple of pieces will keep the javelin "common", do mission, add more purple to hit "uncommon", do mission rinse repeat

BUT, we shouldnt have to do that to get those achievements since we already have ... go bioware

Message 6 of 22 (396 Views)

Hero

Just create new build of Jav but do not copy it, use default setting/loadout...

Я тут не работаю, а пытаюсь помогать таким как я...I don't work here, but just trying to help gamers like me...
Hero badgeChampion badgeNewbie badge
Fire Breathing Dragon
Message 7 of 22 (384 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@SatheA @igotit4free As @NoInstall suggested you should be able to craft the necessary items by selecting the appropriate quality. I do believe the requirements for the challenge specifically stated that you need to complete a mission with the required gear level equipped, so it's not sufficient simply to have a javelin now that surpasses those levels.
Message 8 of 22 (378 Views)

★ Apprentice

I ended up making a new loadout and put gear on each slot until I had uncommon/epic/masterwork and now I have everything checked off except "Complete Mission Challenges" So I'm guessing it's still bugged?

LegFreeLancerChall.jpg

What exactly do we have to do to unlock the last challenge. I've never actually seen any mission challenges in any missions so I'm a little confused how to unlock the last challenge.

Message 9 of 22 (361 Views)
Highlighted

Champion

@igotit4free wrote:

I ended up making a new loadout and put gear on each slot until I had uncommon/epic/masterwork and now I have everything checked off except "Complete Mission Challenges" So I'm guessing it's still bugged?

What exactly do we have to do to unlock the last challenge. I've never actually seen any mission challenges in any missions so I'm a little confused how to unlock the last challenge.

I'm only guessing here, but could it be the challenges from the Bard?

If that's the case then we maybe need the next one which we don't have yet?

"From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire."

[Robert Frost - Fire and Ice]

I don't work for EA. The opinions I express are my own.
Message 10 of 22 (354 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help