Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Legendary Exchange NPC

by PinkieNymph

Original Post

Legendary Exchange NPC

★★ Guide

I got wrong Lengedary again -_- ..

well if include 1 Strom legendary is I delete couz I hope it will fix this bug. and its not give me other wrong class legendary 

I got six of it ….. A six of legendary is I not able to use or think to use it. 

this post I ask for Legendary exchange NPC. or lets us craft legendary by salvage legendary is we not able to use or bad trait on it to Legnedary ember  

that wil a lot of help to make  ppl wil not so much rage on it and save they TV  to not broke by angry player 

Message 1 of 18 (210 Views)

Re: Legendary Exchange NPC

★★★★ Novice

Fairness? what about all the players who used the chest exploit to get MW and Leg

Message 2 of 18 (193 Views)

★★★ Guide

@12aleeex wrote:

i think it would be very unfair to those of us that have alot of very good Legendary items, its all RNG and you lost the roll. Not fair to punish players that are good rollers because you get stuck with crap.  just my take on it and good luck next roll.

not quite for sure how that would be unfair to you if you already have good legendarys. Wink

Message 3 of 18 (180 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@electekair wrote:

Fairness? what about all the players who used the chest exploit to get MW and Leg

so if running 2 chests and leaving is an exploit then wouldnt running all the way to the boss for twice the amount of time and getting nothing extra be considered a bug?

Message 4 of 18 (178 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Not what I mean the HOR is just a tedious stronghold, the chest exploit when the game released getting MW and leg from freeplay chests
Message 5 of 18 (175 Views)

★★ Guide

@12aleeex wrote:

i think it would be very unfair to those of us that have alot of very good Legendary items, its all RNG and you lost the roll. Not fair to punish players that are good rollers because you get stuck with crap.  just my take on it and good luck next roll.

-_- 

what is unfair is you talking about ? I just ask about legendary exchange npc for a ppl is got wrong legendary .and what is punush player is have good roller legendary ? how legendary exchange npc or craft legendary punish them ? may I silly ask . you talk like you really come to wrong post 

Message 6 of 18 (163 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@electekair wrote:
Not what I mean the HOR is just a tedious stronghold, the chest exploit when the game released getting MW and leg from freeplay chests

ok well that wasnt an exploit first of all, it was a mistake by the coders, i mean unless you just expect players to not play until they get it fixed?

Message 7 of 18 (162 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

@12aleeex wrote:

-_- 

what is unfair is you talking about ? I just ask about legendary exchange npc for a ppl is got wrong legendary .and what is punush player is have good roller legendary ? how legendary exchange npc or craft legendary punish them ? may I silly ask . you talk like you really come to wrong post

how is it fair that i play the same amount you do and get a good roll Legendary and you dont , but you just take yours to a NPC Legendary Fairy and trade it for a better one? I think youre just jealous and want to always win, just be a good sport and stop whining about a bad roll.

Message 8 of 18 (153 Views)

★★ Guide

@electekair wrote:

this post  too  /_\…….

so you gonna point to everyone face and said they are chest exploit is I am correct ? 

and how many ppl is know  how to exploit . and is they not get account ban ? 

I ask for a thing is not make ppl rage quit or throw a joystick to they TV. 

What is a " fairness " is you remind to ? may I silly ask . This shoot game is not even have a score board or Leader board. or rank board 

We just here for fun play . and not even have trade system . 

omg...…..

This not warframe forum is full load of nerf rage predator couz woory other ppl is got good rank than them . 

Message 9 of 18 (150 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PinkieNymph wrote:

@electekair wrote:

omg...…..

This not warframe forum is full load of nerf rage predator couz woory other ppl is got good rank than them . 

youre the one attacking ever poster to your thread, get a mirror, look closely, you might see the Nerd rager in it.

Message 10 of 18 (165 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help