Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Exchange NPC

by 12aleeex

Original Post

★★ Guide

how is it fair that i play the same amount you do and get a good roll Legendary and you dont , but you just take yours to a NPC Legendary Fairy and trade it for a better one? I think youre just jealous and want to always win, just be a good sport and stop whining about a bad roll.

omg ~\O/~ 

Legendary is not drop like a rain and I ask NPC for trade it. what is a " Fair " is you remind to  .IF you see this is a sport are you lose your mind #!@#!@ \O/!@#@!#

no one silly race with you . There is no Leader board in anthem . and We play for fun . If you come to warframe or other game is have leader board go back to there. 

In here Lengendary is serious rare drop enough to selfie with it and post on FB . and we use it for play for fun not for race with you . #!#!@#@Z#

Message 11 of 18 (114 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@12aleeex wrote:

i think it would be very unfair to those of us that have alot of very good Legendary items, its all RNG and you lost the roll. Not fair to punish players that are good rollers because you get stuck with crap.  just my take on it and good luck next roll.

not quite for sure how that would be unfair to you if you already have good legendarys. Wink

Not quite sure for sure how to explain it dumbed down enough for you to grasp it little buddy, but thanks for asking.

Message 12 of 18 (113 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@12aleeex wrote:

i think it would be very unfair to those of us that have alot of very good Legendary items, its all RNG and you lost the roll. Not fair to punish players that are good rollers because you get stuck with crap.  just my take on it and good luck next roll.

Do tell how a npc that allows lee dary trading punishes players with good rolls? It is this very sort of selfish ineptitude that leads to the games industry being in its current state. This isn't even a pvp game. So the only thing that could possibly happen is more players will get end game builds to help you run content faster. Roflol.

And then people will look at a post like yours and say there are opinions on both sides of the issue. Smh. But can something so overtly imprudent be accurately classified as an opinion?

Message 13 of 18 (111 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@12aleeex wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@12aleeex wrote:

not quite for sure how that would be unfair to you if you already have good legendarys. Wink

Not quite sure for sure how to explain it dumbed down enough for you to grasp it little buddy, but thanks for asking.

You cannot explain it because it is a ridiculous notion. A trade npc means would require some form of currency. So you either carry Masterwork embers or some other currency and you get a legendary item. The item you get can also be trash, it can still have terrible rolls. Your suggestion that it is somehow unfair to you is makes no sense because anyone including you can use the trader. It would be no different than you complaining someone getting legendary weapon with +400% rolls is unfair because you already got 1.

The trader just represents a consistent source of legendary items. Nothing more nothing less. It removes 1 level of rng from a quadruple rng system. 

Message 14 of 18 (84 Views)

★★★ Guide

@12aleeex wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

@12aleeex wrote:

uhm well let me dumbsplain it to you. You are toting an RNG system that hasn't been unfair to you but has been to others.. Pinkie is simply asking that we get benefit from bad rolls as well.i think it would be very unfair to those of us that have no good Legendary items, its all RNG and you lost the roll on bad items. Not fair to punish players that are bad rollers because you get stuck with good rolls..  just my take on it and good luck next roll.

Message 15 of 18 (75 Views)

★★ Guide

I ask for trade -___-
I ask for craft -____- **
I not asking for 1:1 trade or 1:1 craft yet ~[ \O/ ]~
just like 3 :1 or 5:1 but specific thing one . like specific weapon is we love to use or skill is we use most. Lets make ppl have a hope on a thing is they want. not make them broke they TV or throw they wireless keyboard to monitor when got crappy Legendary or a Legnedary is they not able to use #!@#!@# omg ~\O/~

define a "fair " in your mind. if you silly asking for a fair in this post. ppl have limit on they mind too . Lets make them said to they own self when they got crappy legendary " we still have an back up plan " and feel it still got reward from play from that stage #!#!@#!@ omg #!#@ this is not warframe forum . go away nerf rage predator 

Message 16 of 18 (67 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@12aleeex wrote:

This is such a ridiculous statement on so many levels. Firstly, there is no form of competition in this game, so one player's experience has absolutely no effect on another player's experience. If anything, someone else having equally good loot only improves your experience. Secondly, the only reason one player has full legendaries with exceptional rolls compared to another player has everything to do with luck and BW's completely broken loot system and nothing else. So trying to ascribe some kind of personal reward/punishment system just because you happened to get lucky or someone else does is absurd. You are not more skillful than someone else because you got a legendary item with good rolls. You are just lucky. The problem is the margin between getting lucky and this game sucks is massive right now.

Aside from all that, the only reason these types of loot related posts continue to crop up is because the fundamental flaw in the loot system (legendary drop rates are stupidly low considering all the other problems like inscriptions and getting components for other javelins) has been discussed multiple times, in multiple threads, by multiple people, in a multitude of ways.

And the bottom line is BioWare hasn't responded to a single post because they are either stubborn and think they know better than their player base, or they are stupid and can't figure out how to fix it. Either way, their entire lack of communication regarding the loot issue other than "yeah, we'll do something about it over the next few months" is what continues to keep the loot issue as the largest thorn in their side. The only difference is now that these scathing articles went up, people are accepting the screwed up loot system because the company is even more screwed up on a corporate level. I'm no longer concerned with fixing my signal lights because the transmission just exploded.

Message 17 of 18 (54 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@12aleeex wrote:

I don't think you understand what he is saying, which is completely understandable. He's asking for an NPC to exchange a Legendary you can't use on your current Javelin for an item you can use on your current Javelin. Also, he is asking for the ability to craft Legendary items. None of this is unfair to anyone and no one is a 'good roller', that's where the R in RNG comes in.

Message 18 of 18 (52 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help