Legendary Drop Rate?

by kumaxking

Original Post

Legendary Drop Rate?

★★ Guide

@EA_Andy @EA_Jenni

You two are the EA people I see on the PVZ Discussions the most, so I was curious as to whether or not there was a planned change to the drop rate of legendary stickers? I'm getting a bit frustrated with how often I'm getting every variant of silly customization items, as compared to getting legitimate pieces of useful stickers. I have 1/2 stickers for each of the non-party legendary variants, and I haven't seen one since I got my most recent piece of the Computer Scientist last week. I'm getting a bit worn out with grinding for crappy silver/gold/diamond/gem recolors of the same 20 base items.

Message 1 of 42 (17,533 Views)

Re: Legendary Drop Rate?

★★★★★ Apprentice

8 million coins in all i have is 6 legendary hats..... not one single piece...

it has to be looked at, i know theyre hard to get... but give me a bone.

Message 2 of 42 (17,501 Views)

★★ Guide

@leebbuk wrote:

8 million coins in all i have is 6 legendary hats..... not one single piece...

it has to be looked at, i know theyre hard to get... but give me a bone.

I have spent 10.5 million coins.

I have about 150 hours played.

I have 3 legendary hats from sticker packs (Epic Bat-a-tronic, Epic Dillo Derby, and Bling Shark) + Gnomish Perspective & Everlasting Crown.

I have 1 piece for each of the non-Party legendary variants. It's depressing to have 1 of each variant, and not have a single legendary variant completed.

Message 3 of 42 (17,496 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have 2 hats, no character pieces.

Message 4 of 42 (17,480 Views)

★★ Guide
I have 1 hat 1 piece of disco chomper after well over 10 mil coin s now
Message 5 of 42 (17,473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

6 legendary hats?????

YOU'RE A LUCK GUY!!!

I spent almost 15 millions and just one part of disco chomper....

Message 6 of 42 (17,459 Views)

★ Guide

I will add more 10 million and will take a picture of what I have and if I win some other part of the legendary

Message 7 of 42 (17,456 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I will add in 12 million but I did get Disco chomper.  I have exhausted the plant packs and only have 1 piece to Citron.  I hope I can get the other half from Wonderous packs because that is where I am forced to go now.

Message 8 of 42 (17,435 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@leebbuk *throws you a bone*

@Mentalista013 I have a friend who didn't unlock his first legendary until 20 mil, and another friend who got hers after 1-2 mil and she didn't even have all the characters unlocked. Rumour has it, it takes like 40 mil to unlock everything for some players.

I have to say one thing though, the legendary hats are mostly annoying if you kill a lot. The legendary characters are mostly aimed towards solo and private play. I'm yet to see anyone use any legendary variants online...could be because they're so scarce but who knows?

Party variants ain't all that either, they're just there for a bit of fun. You'll get them when you're meant to get them, I have all my party characters and they're all level 1 still. The best variants are ones easily obtained so don't even worry about it Standard smile

Message 9 of 42 (17,434 Views)

★★★ Guide

I had a dream last night that I unlocked Toxic Brains.

Maybe it's a sign?

Currently I have 3 Legendary hats and no Legendary character pieces.

Message 10 of 42 (17,424 Views)