Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Legendary Contracts

by BadIuckJ

Original Post

Legendary Contracts

★★★★★ Novice

Why oh why are they limited to 3 per day? One can do a limitless number of Strongholds per day. But the Legendary Contracts are limited to 3 per day, there cant be a good reason for this.

Getting MW, or better, components are literally necessary to play on GM1+. And with the amout of duplicates one get, and with the pointless inscriptions there are on MW components, it will currently take forever to get even one Javelin kitted out with the components one want for ones build.

Abolish the limit on Legendary Contracts please.

Message 1 of 13 (410 Views)

★ Guide

@DrachShyish wrote:

Why oh why are they limited to 3 per day? One can do a limitless number of Strongholds per day. But the Legendary Contracts are limited to 3 per day, there cant be a good reason for this.

Getting MW, or better, components are literally necessary to play on GM1+. And with the amout of duplicates one get, and with the pointless inscriptions there are on MW components, it will currently take forever to get even one Javelin kitted out with the components one want for ones build.

One good reason: They can be done in a short amount of time for a guaranteed masterwork, compared to repeatable strongholds which are longer and harder but provide MW all day long.

Another good reason: Legendary contracts are less common and there simply aren't enough available for every freelancer to receive more. The lore is as easy to change as it is to defend - the design is simply the design because that's how they wanted it to be designed.

If you unlocked your first MW weapon and then did all 3 legendary contracts for 3 components you could be fine in GM1 content with 3 MW components and 1 or 2 guns. Then you'd get some gear and a component or 2 and be even better. 

If you get all 3 of the same component you'll be having a hard time, but you don't need 6 components to run GM1 and definitely don't need full gear/weapons with 3+ components. 3 components and a weapon or gear option minimum. You need the components to survive and at least 1 option to get good damage and you can perform well enough to grind out gear without relying on the contracts.

I woke up one day last week and decided to gear out the Interceptor, who I'd not touched since the Demo, and by the end of the day I had a higher gear score on it than my main Colossus. Doing 3 legendary contracts with a javelin will make that javelin able to take on GM1 strongholds. Even if you get 3 of the same item, that's 1 MW component and whatever else you've acquired from the contracts. 

Message 2 of 13 (391 Views)

★ Guide

A solid group that knows what they are doing can run a gm1 tyrant mine in about the same time it would take to run 1 leg contract especially if u get a yarrow contract where he takes forever to say his piece and update the friggin map.

I think the reason they are limiting leg contracts is bc they are weighted toward components.

Message 3 of 13 (382 Views)

★ Guide

@Jackz2kxx wrote:

A solid group that knows what they are doing can run a gm1 tyrant mine in about the same time it would take to run 1 leg contract especially if u get a yarrow contract where he takes forever to say his piece and update the friggin map.

I think the reason they are limiting leg contracts is bc they are weighted toward components.

Lol okay, the longest legendary contract is about the same amount of time as the shortest stronghold. And those people who know what they are doing have either probably played the Demo or have already outgeared this issue.

Or did way too much Tyrant Mine while leveling up that they're legit good but don't have any MWs lol. 

Message 4 of 13 (373 Views)

★ Guide

can always do the freeplay gamble and join someones purple mission.

Message 5 of 13 (372 Views)

★ Guide
Also you can do legendary contracts with others who have them, so you can actually do unlimited.

If you're on PS4 you can add me (Teh_Blood_God) as I'll be doing 3 legendary contracts tonight at 5pm EST and could always use friends to play with and share contracts with.
Message 6 of 13 (359 Views)

★★★★ Guide

its not legendary contact. its not give any legendary thing its just gurantee you got 1 MW . :0

I hope its have 1 real Legendary mission 1 time per a day and its gurantee its give legendary :c

cheer 

Message 7 of 13 (338 Views)

★ Guide

If Quick Play wasn't 85% bugged we would be able to use it to potentially get into Legendary Contract missions.

Message 8 of 13 (298 Views)

@darkkterror wrote:

If Quick Play wasn't 85% bugged we would be able to use it to potentially get into Legendary Contract missions.

I've been collecting MWs this evening on GM1 QuickPlay.

Yes, about half drop you into a bugged mission (just leave) but you will also get MWs dropping in right at the end.

I got 3 MWs dropping in within 10 seconds of the missions ending.

Mostly following BioWare and Star Wars games. Old timer. Helping out here does not mean I work for EA so I don't have all the answers. Also hangs out on BSN. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 13 (258 Views)

★★ Guide

@DrachShyish wrote:

TBH you aint limited to 3 per day... just happen to ONLY BE 3 types of legendary contract say if they have 10 diff contracts that are legendary i bet you can do all 10.. 

THE WAY FOR U TO DO MORE LEGENDARY CONTRACT IS VIA QUICKPLAY OR MAKE SOME FRIENDS. 

Message 10 of 13 (235 Views)
Twitter Stream