Re: Legend tokens ?

by asukojo

Original Post

★★ Pro

@iBlockHead wrote:

I mean if we could even use the free coins we get to just unlock the basic skins for guns and all, that alone would make them very useful and bring back some players so that they can go and get that full pink/blue/green outfit that matches their guns. 

This is one of the simplest, coolest ideas I've seen for tokens so far. Who cares about the white/blue skins if they're all the same anyway! We should be able to use tokens for these!

Message 31 of 38 (667 Views)

Community Manager

@Sssithius wrote:

I made this post only for the purpose of ideas mabe any news or updates on the whole current situation on the currency exchange on legend tokens. Alot of you had really awsome idea's👍we can only hope some come too be hopefully soon if not bye season 3. (As for the few people who posted non related messages) we understand you need a hug its ok we love you too ( This  is not a rant post ! Thats what facebook group's are for) have a super day ! 😎cheers 🍻

This as a great post and we know it's something the community has raised up in the forums since the launch of the game. I know this is not the answer you want to hear (and also very super vague), but there isn't any news we can share around this at the moment. We'll raise discussions like this up to the team and let them know of the feedback we're seeing. If we hear anything specific on this though, we'll ping it right here. Thumbs up

Blueberry.png
Message 32 of 38 (648 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry  Glad you're BACK!

Since only one thing can STOP them (EA),

a new HERO,

Hungry for ACTION,

HUNGRY for.....

Message 33 of 38 (630 Views)

Pls let us buy characters with the legends tokens

★★★ Newbie

Not everyone can afford to buy a skin every five seconds like this is Fortnite, and while I do know you have to make money off your free to play ( and crazy fun ) game, it takes the joy out of it when I realize that I can’t buy new skins I like. It takes 12000 legends tokens to unlock a new character, so why not that much for a legendary skin? When I saw the wraith video I immediately wished that her new voidwalker skin would be added, but I’m saddened to see that it costs ,1800 apex coins, or $18, while my legends tokens wallow in my savings, because I don’t want to unlock mirage or Watson, and would much rather stick with wraith, pathfinder and caustic. So please let us unlock them with a free currency, even if it costs way more than 12000 (hopefully not by much) to do so. Or at least add new skins to to list of unlockable skins made with crafting metals after they are done in the shop. Please guys?  Also while I’m talking about pathfinder please make my robot boi thicc again. He used to be glorious until you nerfed his angel city pacer skins thiccness. Thank you for reading and considering.

Message 34 of 38 (665 Views)

Legend tokens used to buy skins

★★★ Newbie

Apex legends' tokens should allow us to buy more stuff other than just characters and upgradable skins. I have over 100k tokens and can't use them for anything unless I buy a skin with coins and then upgrade for around 1000 tokens. Doesn't really make any sense why we can't use those the Legend tokens to buy skins instead of only using crafting metals or coins.

Message 35 of 38 (634 Views)

Legend Tokens - Event Skins

★★★★★ Novice

Please let us buy event skins with legend tokens. It can even be like a legendary skin for 100k legend tokens as our legend tokens are lying there unused.

Message 36 of 38 (581 Views)

Loot

★★★ Novice

Make legend tokens more useful I have over 100,000 please put in stuff to be able to buy apex packs or skins

Message 37 of 38 (581 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hell, even if they made it cost 500 legend tokens for 1 crafting materials/apex coins. it would be something for use to use them for... i have 735,000 and thats after spending roughly 200,000 on stuff.... which has only been a total of 17 things between legend skins and weapon skins.... and i started a month before season 1 dropped....

Message 38 of 38 (487 Views)