Re: Legend tokens ?

by d3adc3II

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM True, only time will tell with this game.
Devs are not entitled in the least.
They are taking a chance and preying on the minds and wants of gamers and children.
Like any business does.

Message 21 of 38 (523 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@JimmahwdI appreciate it's a business but when apex is the exception you can't blame the gamers for being entitled when that has and still is the norm in most f2p games to earn a currency they can spend.

If they don't cater for freeloaders, it won't matter how many big spenders it currently has because they will leave when it loses most of the players.

Unless this is short term thing then it makes perfect sense to milk it hard and fast.

Message 22 of 38 (495 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Jimmahwd Children are not funding this game. Adults are. And they can sense bs a mile away.

Message 23 of 38 (483 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Currently, legend token is a currency for recolor option lolz. And there are very few limited time chances to spend it.

At least, they should throw in 100 recolor options for all available things, include weapon, legend skin, banner, ... and text colors lol.

Message 24 of 38 (479 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@ColdHours Gamers and children, read again.
Message 25 of 38 (477 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM The Iron Crown Event, leads me to believe it is a short term thing.
Time will tell.
Until then good luck to them, by all means make as much as you can.
They can't tell how long it will last nor you or me. So why not make as much as you can, while you can.
If people spend, keep selling.
Message 26 of 38 (468 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I made this post only for the purpose of ideas mabe any news or updates on the whole current situation on the currency exchange on legend tokens. Alot of you had really awsome idea's👍we can only hope some come too be hopefully soon if not bye season 3. (As for the few people who posted non related messages) we understand you need a hug its ok we love you too ( This  is not a rant post ! Thats what facebook group's are for) have a super day ! 😎cheers 🍻

Message 27 of 38 (457 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SssithiusI think the discussion (not rant) answered your question.

Probably nothing as they would rather make as much money as possible than keep most players happy but if I were to put an idea down, how about an heirloom at 200k. There was a suggestion on reddit about having a token shop which I think would go down well but as stated, time will tell.

Much love my man!! 😎

Message 28 of 38 (440 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Jimmahwd Oh you're one of THOSE. Something tells me you're just as petulant as those You scorn. Get real. That soapbox you're standing on will give out sooner than later.

Message 29 of 38 (418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@ColdHoursYep one of THOSE?

Whatever that is. 

Message 30 of 38 (338 Views)