Re: Legend tokens ?

by asukojo

Original Post

Legend tokens ?

★★★★★ Novice

just a thought but wondering if or when you plan on balancing the use for legend tokens as am sure 99.9% of the population who plays apex has well over 100k  plus with nothing to spend them on other then the odd item in store n new legends when there released.... is it just me or whats the next step in apex ?

Message 1 of 38 (1,404 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

They must add converter... Legends tokens => Crafting metals.
Rate can be as low as 100/1, but at least something.

Or Respawn can release 5 new Legends every Season :D

Message 2 of 38 (1,395 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Blueberry 

Can address Legend Tokens value in Session-3 so we can get better use of it ?

1. Maybe we can use it to skip level for battle pass?

2. Convert to craft material.

3. Buy loot boxes.

Currently it almost useless:

1. Get new legend (show up only once per season, 3-4 months).

2. Change skin color for legends in store where we barely buy things in store.

Message 3 of 38 (1,379 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Thats one idea on converting them into crafting materials. But i dont see them doing so as many players already have  hundred thousands of legend tokens and would basically give away legendary skin's. If they where going to do so they should have done that at game release .i personally think they need to have 3 stores (events) (apex coin items)(legend tokens)

Message 4 of 38 (1,377 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This would be nice considering the rarity of getting legendary's. Also for the fact if you even get any legendary's you have to wait for said item to cycle through to even use the tokens. And forbid if you're not on that week and miss the chance. There should be some conversion going on. I mean it's time spent and earned for them. And to not to be to use them in any other manor other than a niche system just seems bland.

Message 5 of 38 (1,376 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@asukojo Battle pass is a good idea either get a battle pass for 200k legend tokens or 950 apex coins?
Message 6 of 38 (1,370 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ColdHours Totally agree with you they need other ways to use up legend tokens! Weather its crafting materials or a new store or even a battle pass . Or add in a prestige system every 100 levels you can prestige to earn more rewards more loot boxes.
Message 7 of 38 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I'm referring to skip battle pass level, not buying the pass itself. Especially usefull when you're approaching end of session and you don't have time to play/finish it.

For example:

1. To skip one battle pass level, use 5K apex coins.

2. One week remaining, you're on level 90, and going for vacation/travel/etc, you need 10 more levels, so u use 50K apex coins to skip 10 levels.

Note:

We could put limit how much level you can skip/week/session so players don't abuse it.

Message 8 of 38 (1,347 Views)

★★ Pro

Yep, I totally agree. I've been saying since the beginning of last season that they need another way to spend them. The only free currency is one that you can't use unless you pay real money for a skin? That's dumb af. Oh, and the Legend you have to spend 12k on... but we get tokens so fast, it doesn't matter.

Message 9 of 38 (1,332 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

'The only free currency is one that you can't use unless you pay real money for a skin? That's dumb af.''

Can only spend free currency if you spend real money for the BP? Am I missing something cause that sounds dumb af too.

Message 10 of 38 (1,270 Views)