Re: Legend idea

by CampletelyCrazy

Original Post

Legend idea

★★ Newbie

Tactical: a tick that reveals loot for a certain range and holds ammo for your weapon type lasts for a certain amount of time maybe about a minute

Passive: ability to use survey beacons and access to extended loot containers

Ultimate: tick self destruct, tick will run to the nearest enemy and attempt to damage them with it's self destruct

Maybe make the character have the low profile extra damage received

Message 1 of 2 (168 Views)

Re: Legend idea

★ Guide

I would tweak the tactical to be basically a storage unit that you can put stuff into and take out at will. It would follow you around(at like, half the average running speed for Legends) unless told otherwise. It would last forever until destroyed and can be destroyed with one punch to allow enemies access to whatever is inside. You could store:

3 grenades

2 stacks of ammo

1 weapon(even a care package weapon)

1 piece of wearable gear(helmet, body shield, knockdown shield, or backpack)

2 attachments

2 (stacks of) consumables(shield cells/batteries, syringes/medkits, ultimate accelerants, phoenix kits)

(I admit, that's a lot of storage spaces(11, be exact), so it should probably just be a mobile storage unit with a certain amount of space instead of a certain amount of space set aside for every item in game)

The passive doesn't feel particularly related to the Legend's abilities. Maybe two extra inventory slots instead?

I like the Ultimate.

What type of legend would they be? Support seems most likely.

I like the overall idea a lot.

Message 2 of 2 (150 Views)