Re: Legend Tokens Update??

by A7RDF

Original Post

Legend Tokens Update??

★ Apprentice

So i have not seen much discussion around this but would like for it too be talked about more for the devs to take into consideration. We all know legend tokens as of now are useless an if your like me and at 250 or higher level you prob have close to 100k of these things. I think the best way to reward the community who has decided to grind these levels and obtain these tokens are too put them to good use so i have been thinking of ways to do this. 

1. Let us use the tokens too unlock cosmetic item skins only or some items in the game and keep the coins for weapon skins

2. Let us use the tokens for everything else that is not a weapon or player skin ( badges, finishers, etc.. )

3. Let us trade x amount of them in for coins too use 

if you have any ideas on top of this please post below for the devs too see and hopefully we can get some change around this topic. 

Message 1 of 4 (462 Views)

★★ Expert

@XPDontMiss 

+1

Yup...sitting just under 200k. Can use them to buy the new legends I guess. And probably in S2, the daily and weekly challenges will be completed to obtain stars. If you by the BP. If not...then what? Same thing...obtain xp and more tokens....?

Message 2 of 4 (442 Views)

★★ Guide
@XPDontMiss I'm surprised that you haven't seen much discussion about that. I have seen probably 10 similar posts regarding Legend Tokens (two of which were mine).

On the other hand I completely agree with your post.
Message 3 of 4 (418 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@D3loFF Why dont you link us in that area and post this mans thread in an answer to help the main thread?
Message 4 of 4 (380 Views)