Re: Legend Spotlight: Pathfinder

by RandomCZ

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

You really want feedback do you? Here's a truth bomb.

His abilities are great fun and borderline broken in regards to third partying and camping like someone who wants to win way more than actually playing the game (which will be far more noticeable if the game doesn't die before it has a ranked mode because the below doesn't get fixed).

Then you find out you have a hitbox nearly twice the size of the characters EVERYBODY PLAYS. And nothing in that regard has changed in close to 2 months now. Add the fact that there are absolutely * weapons like the Wingman that just auto-hit the Pathfinder with way more damage than should be allowed and you've got yourself an unplayable piece of trash, which is shown by the fact that NOBODY PLAYS HIM.

And before you ask, Caustic and Gibraltar are up there with him as worthless characters because you folk refuse to balance the game despite all the constructive feedback you've gotten.

Message 21 of 26 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

if you've ever seen his radar scan, that's where babies come from, at least for robots 

seriously though  he should have a passive that makes loot ticks give better loot or he should be able to see all the loot tics when he scans. 

something. I love his zip line and grapple but he needs a little something more 

Message 22 of 26 (211 Views)

★ Guide

One thing I'd like to add to the idea behind hitboxes and customisations is that a bulkier skin should be regarded as a tactical loss for the sake of appearance and flex. Maybe since he's a robot, hypersensitivity could be one of its strengths, meaning that maybe he can hear further or louder or see/feel tech-related items or ultimates through walls (with a distance limit of course).

Message 23 of 26 (185 Views)

★ Guide

In the patch notes they've made some tweaks.  Pathfinder can now grapple ZIP LINES!  This is a really cool addition that could potentially greatly improve his mobility.  I also like that they've added an icon next to the crosshair when you're within range of grappling an object.  I can just imagine creating a vertical zipline, jumping off then grappling and slingshotting around it to either the left or the right.  

Message 24 of 26 (184 Views)

Does anyone know how his hit box changed ? I know it use to be in a big diamond shape.
Message 25 of 26 (152 Views)

★ Guide

He is AWESOME now !!!

Spoiler
After the last improvement, his usability has increased several times.
Message 26 of 26 (101 Views)