Re: Legend Spotlight - Bloodhound

by xx_Dante2k_xx

Original Post

Tac ability certainly needs a buff... The more posts asking for a buff the better 👍.

Who cares about the others, Bloodhound is where it's at. 😛.
The previous post about it being similar to the sonor from tf2 would fit perfectly, Lasting something like 8 or 10 secs.
Message 21 of 27 (460 Views)

★★ Guide

The tactical needs a buff, and the ult needs some quality of life changes.

Tactical:

• Maybe make it so it highlights the player for 2 seconds that slowly fades away instead of a distracting bright afterimage because at the moment, the only thing the skill is useful for is confirming that an opponent is in a building or behind a rock, when your passive kind of does that already.

Ult:

• Make it so that it highlights enemy bullets or ults. For example, I can't even see Bangalore's ult warning against the background.
  • Make it highlight drops and gears, not just the purple and gold items, but the blue and white ones as well.
Message 22 of 27 (451 Views)

★ Guide

Decent. Hitbox is "middle-sized" compared to others. The Q is nigh-useless and can even be disorienting at critical moments, hardly ever use it. Passive is nifty but not overly impactful, while the Ultimate has reasonable drawbacks to the benefits it offers. Cooldown is perhaps a bit high on both.

As far as recommended changes go, just needs some improvement to the Q, really.

Message 23 of 27 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Liking bloodhound so far. Plus, excellent hat.

Message 24 of 27 (435 Views)

★ Apprentice

His tactical just can't cut it. I just don't see the point of having an ability to scan for people when I can hear them coming from farther away than the scan reaches. I understand that there are other uses for it but in general I don't think it's a good tactical to have.

If his gimmick is detection it needs to be a little more threatening to the opponents. Right now it doesn't reach or gives your position away to people who aren't really that far from you to begin with.

Message 25 of 27 (372 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Nice write up! I've been trying to use Bloodhound a little more when I play.
Message 26 of 27 (356 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have had a great time with bloodhound as a beginner, and his abilitys have really helped me out.

Message 27 of 27 (342 Views)