Legend Skins

by rloaz34

Original Post

Legend Skins

★ Guide

I want to start by stating I think Apex does a GREAT job at creating skins/cosmetics.  Compared to other games, the options are superb and new items are released very timely.  This isn't a complaint, BUT, if I did have feedback to the Team it's that (from my perspective) some legends don't have as many options, and other legends seem to get new legendary skins more frequently and better options. 

The example I use for the former is Bangalore and Lifeline.  I feel they don't have as many options...more specifically skins that look way more than just a re-color.  There's been a couple of skins that are more than a re-color, but not as many as say Wraith, Gibraltar or Caustic (IMO). 

When the new event trailer came out I was really hoping Lifeline or Bang would have an awesome new skin (selfishly, as they're my current mains), but again, Wraith and Gibby were the legends with the new, awesome Legendary skins (Revenant did, too, but I don't count him or Loba as they're so new I don't expect them to be on the same level of options just yet).  And yes, I know Lifeline also received a new Legendary, but at first glance it just looks like a re-color.  

Maybe this has to do with player usage, or maybe my opinion is simply out of the ordinary and most people love their skins.  I will say that I'm super jealous the new gold/white marble Wraith skin is not on Lifeline or Bangalore.  That skin is incredible. 

Message 1 of 1 (130 Views)