Legend Bonus Available

by BovinePiracy

Original Post

Legend Bonus Available

★★★★★ Apprentice

How does this work? After I complete a Legend and it says 'Done' if I continue to use that legend, do the survival time points no longer apply to the Battle Pass progression? If so, this seems like a crummy way to choke progression in the Battle Pass. If I get through all of the legends will I get some kind of bonus for completing it? It isn't clear and appears to be tracking something that really doesn't pay off. It is either something you are earning anyway, or you are only getting 25,000 survival points per character per week towards the Battle Pass. Either way it seems a little sketch if there isn't something being offered additional for doing it.

Message 1 of 6 (472 Views)

Re: Legend Bonus Available

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

You still get all the xP for BP you just don't get a bonus for it anymore. So every legend will give you bonus XP for completing a match win/lose up to 25k overall, once that is capped you will still earn normal xp for level progression AND BP progression. 

Also no offense but couldn't you have answered this yourself by just simply playing with a legend you capped already and watching the xp bar? lol But you can keep getting XP just no bonus making it much slower. But there is a weekly reset.

Message 2 of 6 (464 Views)

★★★★ Novice

its not tracking your progress to 25000, its tracking how much of the 25000 you have done.

Message 3 of 6 (445 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I probably am not explaining it good enough. I did stick with a character that I had finished with the 'bonus' but didn't see a difference in progression. That was why I was questioning it because it seemed like something Respawn put in there to make us think something extra was happening. Maybe it is and I just can't see it because honestly I am not that good and progression is slow anyways... lol.

Message 4 of 6 (396 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Essentially the character bonus gives you double survival bonus up until you hit the 25k mark on that character. 1x for the standard survival time and 1x for the character bonus.

After you've hit 25k on that character you go back to only received standard survival time XP.
Message 5 of 6 (356 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you! This is what I needed. Going back and comparing the points I can see that it is double now. It isn't explained in game and because my survival times are typically short it seems like nothing was happening.

I am getting better at the game though and living a bit longer. Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (325 Views)