Re: Legacy Gameplay Trailer

by OldTreeCreeper

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert

I ever recommend similiar idea for intro animation and champion animation, glad they implemented.

I think this is something you have to buy/craft as legendary or if they're nice, it's from Battle Pass, but I'm willing to craft it since looks so cool.

ChampionAnimation2.PNG

Message 21 of 61 (268 Views)

★ Expert

@hayhor Yeah, but then we will have 3 shotguns on the ground? Isn't that a bit too much?

Oh btw apparently we will have white shields from the drop (finally!).

Message 22 of 61 (265 Views)

Champion
@Cro_Pittt 4 technically which is ok with me. I just want prowler back. I don't get this tripletake in a care package with kraber stuff tho. Right now if I get a care package gun I'm happy because the PK, prowler and kraber are all fun to use. A TT........only if it is as strong as a kraber. But if it is that means double the OP sniper guns in game.
Message 23 of 61 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Valk yellow skin confirm this sequence (right to left) :

Season8.PNG

Message 24 of 61 (259 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Cro_Pittt & @hayhor I say wait it out. It might’ve been an old build where they got the clips from ^.^
Message 25 of 61 (245 Views)

★★★★ Pro

So we getting a new rampart skin? I dig that!

Message 26 of 61 (241 Views)

@Cro_Pittt where did you hear Wraith's low profile coming back pl?

The trailor is fantastic. Most exciting one yet imo. Love all the trees Large smile I hope they are climable. I am imagining myself up in one talking potshots with the new bow.

Can't wait to explore, and yt is beside himself with excitement about the arena. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 27 of 61 (231 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@soccerking122 Yes, from Battle Pass:

Level 1 :  Weapon Skin: Spitfire + Rare Legend Skins (Mirage / Octane / Bangalore)

Level 25: Rampart

Level 50: Wraith

Level 100/110: Devotion

I don't see any cool skin from Battle Pass. Wraith is ok, I want the champion animation.  Octane skin look cool.

I probably just buy BP for my main account.

Message 28 of 61 (226 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

I'm a tad bit upset that they resorted to throwing octane skin on wraith instead of just designing new skins. Recycling skins once again. They raised the mask to be on the head. Just seems a lot of effort was not put into skins from design teams. 

The arena mode looks cool though ill say. But valk just does not belong in apex legends. Its taking the game entirely different direction than the apex we once knew. I don't mind changes but the last 2 seasons are just jumping leap years ahead of how apex operated and was designed. Olympis being a new world not falling in the line of other maps in the game. Now a legend who can fly who can shoot a barrage of guided mistles at you. Just will never be the same apex again. My idea may change upon playing it. But just looking at valk it's going to be nothing but complaints on how overpowered she is and will be. I just feel they are moving way to fast from the orig apex we all know. 

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 29 of 61 (225 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@E9ine_AC You should just see valk as a portable trident xD

@asukojo only thing I don’t like is the champion animation will likely also be payable stuff... with probably legendary and lower tiers.
Message 30 of 61 (219 Views)