Legacy 1st Impressions

by Lord_Scorpion34

Original Post

Re: Legacy 1st Impressions

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor Right but that shouldn't matter lol. They could still make her be able to shoot in hover mode if they wanted to.
Message 11 of 17 (199 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Nahhh.. if she hovers, she’s using her 2 hands to control her jetpack. She can’t do it with 1 hand!
Message 12 of 17 (184 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q I'm sure she could if she tried lol
Message 13 of 17 (171 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Lord_Scorpion34It is a passive. And she has 3 passives already. How much more do you want? I'd argue it's ridiculous she can also scan enemies and use beacons. Who else has more than one passive? Some characters like pathfinder and caustic dont even have one decent exclusive passive anymore.

Message 14 of 17 (150 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor The scan is only when she's dropping tho so it's only useful to know if squads are dropping with you or in the area you're redeploying too. And it's not like it lasts very long like BH scan or the scan from Crypto's map room.

I think they had to make her flight the passive because there's no other way to fit it into her kit. Couldn't make it a tactical cuz then what would you do with Northstar? I mean if they made her an attack character they could take away the scan.

But I do agree Path needs something else to help him stand out. What would other passive would you suggest for him?
Message 15 of 17 (128 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 They could have made her tactical flying while attacking and not even included the missiles. Think about how much better she would be then.
Message 16 of 17 (120 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@hayhor But... But missiles are cool!
Message 17 of 17 (109 Views)