Leaving until solos

by HamoHitman

Original Post

Re: Leaving until solos

★★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman 

Not at all just don’t know what you would like me to do so you can see them I don’t really internet that much just play games but keep believing you are good every good player leaves the game cause they can’t win and cry’s about it on forums not to mention nobody has seen your stats so keep acting tuff when everyone knows people don’t leave because they are to good at something 

Message 11 of 70 (594 Views)

★ Guide

Sure...here's my ranking... Not a pro...not a bot...assuming only 5m out of the 25m downloads were Xbox...that puts me in the top 1%

Message 12 of 70 (587 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Don’t know how to do all that mines says zero on everything but not even 2 kills per game you are not in the top 1 percent maybe in total playtime but nothing else you are closer to a 1.4 kills a game and nobody would consider that 1% on the skill rating

Message 13 of 70 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman 

And don’t worry next time I play I will take a picture so you can see I have better headshot percentages better kills per game just have way less time played

Message 14 of 70 (574 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So what your saying is you can play but are to toxic of a player for people to want to play with you. It sucks having random people leave when you were about to grab there banner or people that think they are so good that in one match if you did not perform as well your trash but if you are truly a good player you will get a decent number of wins queuing up solo simply because your not facing actual teams and 3/5 matches you should be able to do multiple squad wipes as a good player

Message 15 of 70 (569 Views)

★ Guide

@neillkorey 

It actually gives you a global ranking for kd as well...I'm rank 5k...which would put me even higher

Message 16 of 70 (567 Views)

★ Guide

@ace18frost is this directed at me? All I said was I might as well play fortnite solo v other solos.

But yes I can squad wipe too...this was about 10 min ago ..

Check out @Fortnit91132899’s Tweet: https://twitter.com/Fortnit91132899/status/1101640945085415424?s=09

The problem is when you play solo you don't play squads of 3 lvl 10s...if the enemy has a player of similar skill lvl you will most likely die. If you engage the newer player the experienced player will come in support...or if you engage the experienced player first and his teammates have any clue how to play you will be battling an equally skilled player with 2 other players restricting movement or landing pot shots. 

I'm no where near shroud or dizzy but I'm no noob like the other guy accused me of being. I wish to play against other solo players of like game sense or skill in a 1 v 1 scenario...I don't wanna load solo and run into a premade squad of 3 lvl 70 players. What I'm looking for is 70 v 70 not 80 v 70/70/70

Message 17 of 70 (549 Views)

★★★★ Guide

It says you started the thread 14 hours ago and you're still here.

Message 18 of 70 (547 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@cooperal1012 it's link to my email so my phone rings Everytime there is a message...

If you mean on Apex that was my 4th game of the night...and 2nd dub in 4 games...I would normally be 30 games deep by now

Message 19 of 70 (542 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman 

How can it have kd when it does not track deaths just games played?

Message 20 of 70 (538 Views)