Re: Leaving until solos

by Spock1g

Original Post

★★★ Guide
you can, I've written a guide on it.
It's quite simple.
Queue drop solo, ignore squad. Same principle.
Message 61 of 70 (588 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman 

Havent played but one game I can put games played back on just so you can see sorry I don’t play that often but your excuse on why I am better than you are so cute lol

Message 62 of 70 (575 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@HamoHitman 

Not to mention for someone that is going to stop playing you sure do play a lot so can you admit that this thread was just because you wanted to cry we would all appreciate it

Message 63 of 70 (575 Views)

★★★ Guide
No to forget that this game isn't designed for solo modes.
And everyone knew this before they went in to it.
So the butt hurt reactions are all invalid imo.
Message 64 of 70 (572 Views)

★★ Pro

@MartenPhilip wrote:
No to forget that this game isn't designed for solo modes.
And everyone knew this before they went in to it.
So the butt hurt reactions are all invalid imo.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't be region locking and having skill ranked matches for those that want it.

Message 65 of 70 (545 Views)

★★★ Guide
Well the game is new and rome wasn't build in one day, I'm sure ranked will come eventually.
Message 66 of 70 (530 Views)

★★ Guide

People seem to forget how fast this game loads in and gets you into a match once a rank system is implemented be prepared to be sitting in que much longer, actually extremely long. Unless your just an average player. Same with games like LoL high tier players sit around in que forever waiting just for a match this game would turn the same way. Now some kind of rating maybe but ranks can't be a part of it simply because of que times and this game is meant to be fast paced in and out. Even with the rating scenario you'll still play people better than you simply because if they want those que's to stay low and quick they'd have to average out players in que and put the closest numbers together meaning some players will be on the lower spectrum of skill and some on the higher. It will still even out the playing field better than it is currently but again I'm a big anti-que time guy.

Message 67 of 70 (526 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

its not because your competing against 3 minds and not, lets say 3 individual minds. they cant go pinging your location or use mics to communicate your location gun etc when they are the only person to talk to. i get what your saying but it doesnt really work the way he wants it to. @MartenPhilip  What your ssaying isnt solo play its just playing alone queing squads

Message 68 of 70 (524 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
So long. Don't let the door hit you on the way out!
Message 69 of 70 (518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@VisualfEX wrote:

People seem to forget how fast this game loads in and gets you into a match once a rank system is implemented be prepared to be sitting in que much longer, actually extremely long. Unless your just an average player. Same with games like LoL high tier players sit around in que forever waiting just for a match this game would turn the same way. Now some kind of rating maybe but ranks can't be a part of it simply because of que times and this game is meant to be fast paced in and out. Even with the rating scenario you'll still play people better than you simply because if they want those que's to stay low and quick they'd have to average out players in que and put the closest numbers together meaning some players will be on the lower spectrum of skill and some on the higher. It will still even out the playing field better than it is currently but again I'm a big anti-que time guy.

nah I don't believe so.  Doesn't affect games like league of legends, overwatch, and cs:go which have much fewer players then apex legends right now.  The que times don't feel too long for me in those games.  we talking millions playing this game.    It would be great.   

EVen titanfall 2 which does not have nearly as many players,  has a real amazing matchmaker.   Only time I have long qeue times is the wee hours of the morning.  LIke 4 am.

And let me just ask, since you are so impatient.  are you a drop straight down yolo melee deathmatch, right after the timer reaches 0, type of guy? lol.   If so I wouldn't miss ya.

Message 70 of 70 (507 Views)