Re: Leaving Until they fix pathfinder.

by IlkaySekerci

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Leaving Until they fix pathfinder.

★★★★ Apprentice

Tell me why someone make something broken by saying I am fixing it? like before wingman nerf now pathfinders abusers make my sick of it 

I am not gonna play this game until they fix pathfinder broken hitboxes I am shooting with a mastiff shotgun and he got no damage you must be kidding with me

Message 1 of 12 (1,804 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

I watched that video and it resembles in no way the game I played.

The game I played you never hit anything and even if you did you do maybe 14 damage at most, hope to do at  best 50 maximum per game.  Punching does more accumulated damage than any guns.

The guns jump all over the place even pulling down to compensate for it, forget full auto like you always see 100% accurate, I would expect to miss 100% on full auto.

They and people I have played against have zero recoil.

Knockdowns take 2 clips to finish or a reload of a shotgun, I have no experience of ever hitting/killing anyone instantly.

On top of that I am always killed by their team mates before I get to finish them off, you never see that, they are always the last player left.

No one ever misses, they hit once and every other hit is guaranteed and I am dead in less than 2 seconds.

I don't understand how these players hit on full auto with no misses, do 100s of damage, take out full health opponents/knockdowns with no revenge deaths and never get hit or if they do only once.

And I have a gaming PC with fibre, there shouldn't be any technical/lag issues that cause it.

View in thread

Message 10 of 12 (1,544 Views)

All Replies

★ Pro

Pretty much same post you made from Saturday!!

Message 2 of 12 (1,789 Views)

★★ Guide
it's not his hitbox. Their netcode is not good and needs to be redone. There is a lot of lag and unregistered shots.
Message 3 of 12 (1,784 Views)

★★ Guide

Let me guess, you main Wraith lol.

Message 4 of 12 (1,771 Views)

★★★ Novice

They should move the crit box from the tiny head to the larger part of the frame. There are absolute deadzone's on pathfinder unfortunately for dmg registration.

Message 5 of 12 (1,749 Views)

★★★ Guide

It's better than what he was like before, he was a joke for the first month and a half I could hit him when not aiming anywhere near him.. I would be shooting at nothing and hitting pathfinders.

I do think a lot of shots don't register on him at all though now. People have been complaining that's an issue with all legends though so I don't really know.

Message 6 of 12 (1,736 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Pathfinder hitbox is top 3, but still bigger than lifeline and wraith. Why need to fix ?

Bloodhound, Caustic, gibra need to improve hitbox before pathfinder
Message 7 of 12 (1,732 Views)

★★★ Guide

@TheImmortalEnt wrote:
it's not his hitbox. Their netcode is not good and needs to be redone. There is a lot of lag and unregistered shots.

Netcode is bad, but Pathfinder's hitbox is currently bugged. His limbs don't have hitboxes or they're just not working.

Message 8 of 12 (1,661 Views)

Message 9 of 12 (1,555 Views)

★ Guide

I watched that video and it resembles in no way the game I played.

The game I played you never hit anything and even if you did you do maybe 14 damage at most, hope to do at  best 50 maximum per game.  Punching does more accumulated damage than any guns.

The guns jump all over the place even pulling down to compensate for it, forget full auto like you always see 100% accurate, I would expect to miss 100% on full auto.

They and people I have played against have zero recoil.

Knockdowns take 2 clips to finish or a reload of a shotgun, I have no experience of ever hitting/killing anyone instantly.

On top of that I am always killed by their team mates before I get to finish them off, you never see that, they are always the last player left.

No one ever misses, they hit once and every other hit is guaranteed and I am dead in less than 2 seconds.

I don't understand how these players hit on full auto with no misses, do 100s of damage, take out full health opponents/knockdowns with no revenge deaths and never get hit or if they do only once.

And I have a gaming PC with fibre, there shouldn't be any technical/lag issues that cause it.

Message 10 of 12 (1,545 Views)