Learn the goddamn game! PLEASE!

by AhoyDrogon

Original Post

Re: Learn the goddamn game! PLEASE!

★★★★ Apprentice

Is all Kids on fortnite Who thinks this game is like fortnite where you can run away from squad. I feel you here had a same thing last night so Just quit played that night And people need learn this game watch stream yt etc. Also do loot bag when middle of fight many people do that also

Message 11 of 19 (326 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Sorry, I'm one of those guys who runs off. If it's any consolation I don't expect people to follow me or help me. My in game mechanics (aiming) suck and aside from the practice arena there's not a whole lot of options to practice my aim so the fastest way to practice is to drop solo or run off to a fight and try to engage. I don't expect to win but I'm just trying to improve my aim for those games where I genuinely try to win. But I know it makes it harder for people like you who want to play the game properly and for that I'm sorry. But let me ask you this: Would you rather me be useless with the aim of a potato every time you're potentially put into a squad with me or someone like me or would you rather me get my butt kicked a few thousand times so I can one day actually shoot straight and help you if we happen to get matched in the same squad again?
Message 12 of 19 (326 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
There are enough tips and tricks on YouTube for people to know how to play. It's definitely not a me problem.
Message 13 of 19 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
If you want to learn how to aim then use the training option and just stay on the part with the guns. You can learn the spray patterns and get a feel for the guns.
Message 14 of 19 (323 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yeah there are, but no ammount of tips and trick videos or streams will give people the experience of shooting properly. =/ And those targets aren't exactly representative of fighting actual people. The training range helps but it's not exactly sufficient. You need both elements, I think.

t

Message 15 of 19 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Yes, the experience of actually shooting at players is different but the memory of the spray patterns will help you immensely irregardless of that. The moving targets are at the same speed as someone moving at medium distance.
Message 16 of 19 (318 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Well, I'll take the advice to heart and try to learn the spray patterns and practice a bit more in the range and see if that helps. Thank you.
Message 17 of 19 (311 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
if you cant accept playing with noobs get a full time squad or dont play .your taking a game way too serious . get a life
Message 18 of 19 (298 Views)

★★ Guide
The moving targets are also far bigger than any Legend and the gun part has no upgrades for the weapons, so no sniping, no larger magazines, no reduced recoil etc.
Message 19 of 19 (294 Views)