Lazy weekly game modes

by Tristuu

Original Post

Lazy weekly game modes

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Every week we got new weekly game mode, but i only play them for rainbow starts, because most of them are not fun:

Suburbination isolation - Really good interesting weekly game mode

Power team vanquish - My second favourite weekly game mode

Boss turf/ Boss team vanquish - Not really "creative", sometimes unfair and annoying but can be still fun

Team vanquish in funderdome - I love idea of playing team vanquish on Battle arena and sad that we don't have team vanquish on bigger one funderdome arena.

Now the lazy ones:

All of lazy game modes are just only these zombies vs only those plants (for example only suport vs only suport or only peashooters, corns, snapdragons vs soldiers, action heros, super brainz)

These are not fun to play, unfair (They are unfair because sometimes one side has got high tier characters and other bad ones) and just lazy. I would prefer weekly game mode with character jumble or something like that than only these vs only those

You want to tell me something @me

Message 1 of 6 (444 Views)

Re: Lazy weekly game modes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@TristuuYeah the problem with character specific modes is that due to the focus on teamwork in bfn certain characters are just way better than others I mean engineer straight up curb stomps most opponents in 1v1 for a support.

Message 2 of 6 (416 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Agree. They’ve been mostly lame

Message 3 of 6 (355 Views)

★ Pro
Honestly, the only one I enjoy is Suburanation Isolation. Other than that, Power Team Vanquish is high risk, no reward because once you nab the dog everyone bails from your vicinity. Boss Turf Takeover makes plants and zombies betray each other for challenges, Boss Team Vanquish is a pub stomp if a team can vanquish bosses that losing team gets. And Oops! Too Many Players! is way too short and is a running game to spawn camp.
Message 4 of 6 (320 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Fork_x_Spoon Dosen't help that the invincibilty is too short to really do anything with it.
Message 5 of 6 (305 Views)

Champion

At least we will be getting a few new modes during the course of next month to try, and with new characters ... !

Message 6 of 6 (251 Views)