Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Lazy people bugging the Monitor.

by TheRealNichivo

Original Post

Lazy people bugging the Monitor.

What is with all the lazy people that can not fly from the acid room, to the last fight? I have had almost half my HoR runs bugged by people reloading the map from the acid room, which sometimes breaks the boss fight. Bioware why are you still letting people destroy the game for others?

Message 1 of 14 (350 Views)

Re: Lazy people bugging the Monitor.

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

What is with all the lazy people that can not fly from the acid room, to the last fight? I have had almost half my HoR runs bugged by people reloading the map from the acid room, which sometimes breaks the boss fight. Bioware why are you still letting people destroy the game for others?

I've not heard of this issue before.

how does it break the boss fight, please? I thought people got transported? Raised eyebrow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't work for EA, but I adore BioWare's Mass Effect, Dragon Age & Anthem.
I can be found here on EA Answers HQ and on BSN forums: http://bsn.boards.net
Message 2 of 14 (334 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@SofaJockeyUK wrote:

@TheRealNichivo wrote:

I've not heard of this issue before.

how does it break the boss fight, please? I thought people got transported? Raised eyebrow

I saw a Colossus do it today..he go transported way before the transport mission tab could have popped up cause i was behind him and i hadn't got it yet. I thought he had left before the boss fight. I flew to the next objective and there they were..teleporting in.

Message 3 of 14 (317 Views)

Nope if you reload before the door opens, there is a high chance you end up at the Monitor fight with no Monitor. People should not be doing this in the first place. Granted Bioware seems to be going by the we do not care philosophy. So feel free to join the others in possibly bugging an almost finished run. I'm sure those that join after the person who bugged it leaves are not bothered by their time being wasted either. 

Message 4 of 14 (311 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

lol... i havent had a single heart of rage run were people stayed for the monitor in weeks. are u playing on hard? cuz on GM2+ people just leave before the bossfight. i dont even know how the monitor looks like anymore xD

Message 5 of 14 (270 Views)

@Geibla wrote:

lol... i havent had a single heart of rage run were people stayed for the monitor in weeks. are u playing on hard? cuz on GM2+ people just leave before the bossfight. i dont even know how the monitor looks like anymore xD

I have had people leave before the Monitor plenty of times, Hell I have had entire HoR runs where I got to solo the whole thing because nobody joined at all. On GM2 they left, and you didn't just solo it? Let me guess! They leave and you do not even attempt to solo the Monitor, am I correct?

Message 6 of 14 (254 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
ofc not... why should i? im * meele interceptor, its gonna take me ages to kill him and then drop 1 * useless masterwork? hell no... i play the game for fun, and thats not it. as long as they dont fix the boss drops i will kill the monitor with my group or leave if everybody else leaves. i stay until the last one.. ive killed him in a group of 2. but solo... meh... boring af
Message 7 of 14 (251 Views)

@Geibla wrote:
ofc not... why should i? im * meele interceptor, its gonna take me ages to kill him and then drop 1 * useless masterwork? hell no... i play the game for fun, and thats not it. as long as they dont fix the boss drops i will kill the monitor with my group or leave if everybody else leaves. i stay until the last one.. ive killed him in a group of 2. but solo... meh... boring af

He's not that bad on ceptor,  granted it's easier if you adjust the build rather than just typical melee. I have done him solo on gm2 as both ceptor and colossus. Eventually as more people leave I will likely get to try storm and ranger solo also. cepterprf.pngcolossusprf.png

Message 8 of 14 (234 Views)

★ Apprentice
Must be a PC thing. PS4 is all good
Message 9 of 14 (219 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Geibla wrote:

one  HoR run I was in had 25 ppl join and leave at the Monitor before I gave up because I was the only one actually fighting him, everyone else was just chilling and leaving/joining the group

GM2 I think

Message 10 of 14 (186 Views)
Twitter Stream