Re: Later folks (Yet another cheater thread)

by jumanjaydazed

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice

Played just now.

Got melted by a cheater.

Started watching, cheater commits suicide.

Good 'ol Apex aye...

Message 11 of 20 (376 Views)

★ Guide

I love his imaginary security blanket with his clan.. lol.  Here's the truth.. the effing hackers are in clans and are all cheating as a squad. Wake the ef up will you.

Message 12 of 20 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@BurnYaBad 

Do you have anything positive to say, instead of always trolling?

1. Nothing is perfect, Randoms or in a Clan.

2. Is playing Randoms a better choice than being in a Clan? If you think so, then you haven't even got a clue.

3. Cheaters in Clans, so what, again, you are going to play against them as Random players or in a Clan?

4. Get on a good Clan that doesn't have cheaters, there are plenty of them out there, with great players who seriously kick butt!

5. A Good experienced Clan with highly skilled players knows how to play against cheaters and can even win!

Message 13 of 20 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

I eat clans up like they're chowder!

Heart

Message 14 of 20 (322 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@jumanjaydazed 

Wait? What was that? --> ClanChowder? LOL Wink

Message 15 of 20 (286 Views)

★★ Expert

@xpl0its 

Lol...yeah...

Heart

Message 16 of 20 (281 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is so frustratingly true. It was only a few weeks ago when I had some good rounds of games with no obvious cheater playing. Apparently, after the 300K and 770K reported banned accounts, cheaters are now in every round. 

Most were aimbots. However, the most irritating thing was that there's this one guy carrying a Peacekeeper that fires like an EVA-Auto. I'd prefer getting lazered by r-99 or 301 but not hosed down with a freaking peacekeeper.

The amount of cheaters in SEA servers (especially Hong Kong) is getting out of hand. There may be fewer account sellers who drop out after character select but the cheaters are ruining every game, every day, no matter what time of day it is.

Message 17 of 20 (266 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@xpl0its 'Is playing Randoms a better choice than being in a Clan?' Yes, playing against individual cheaters is not as annoying than facing scumbag cheating squads who camp corners with wall hacks or only wait to third party. Zero skill players that need lines on their screen to tell them what to do next and where everyone is. Yup, it is.

'Cheaters in Clans, so what'... What?

Are you serious?

Message 18 of 20 (263 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Zurcyy yep, that's why I'm not even logging in

Message 19 of 20 (251 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@7cyanide 

I'm talking about JOINING and PLAYING on a GOOD CLAN rather then playing with Randoms.

If you do not play with a good highly skilled Clan, you will never be able to play this game as good as you can going Randoms.

It's not Science it's just Facts!

OK? Wink

Message 20 of 20 (218 Views)