Last update broke game

by skuggfra

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Last update broke game

★ Guide

Since the last update it almost impossible to load into a lobby. And if I manage to get into a game I might get 1 or 2 matches in before I get kicked.

Also I used to get blue screened(ps4) once in a while but since the update it's happed 3 or 4 times. Anyone else having these issues 

Message 1 of 16 (1,090 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Last update broke game

Community Manager

Hey, we were seeing some issues with PS4 player numbers a little while back, but this seems to be working now. Have you been able to get in, within the last hour or so?

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 16 (980 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice
@skuggfra Never had an issue like this before so I can’t help you I’m on Xbox so that might make a difference
Message 2 of 16 (1,076 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@skuggfra Oak teamkilling, multiple issues with wizards, matchmaking feels worse. I just wish when something was fixed another didn't break.
Message 3 of 16 (1,072 Views)

@skuggfra I can’t log in on PS4 either. My son wanted to play on my account and it keeps defaulting to some user agreement and the can’t connect to a server..
Message 4 of 16 (1,069 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@GraveledStoopid I got the User Agreement earlier when switching to other account, but went in ok after that.
I'm Xbox like @Gamerboyz291825
Message 5 of 16 (999 Views)

Community Manager

Hey, we were seeing some issues with PS4 player numbers a little while back, but this seems to be working now. Have you been able to get in, within the last hour or so?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 6 of 16 (981 Views)

★★★ Newbie

what im so irritated about is that in the competitive gae mode people leave and the punishment for leaving is one loss. Thats stupid, make it a more severe punishment so people dont leave, like banned or going down a rank. 

Message 7 of 16 (949 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@SupremeOtakuGodBut that would hurt people who constantly get disconeccted due to this games crappy connection issues when they have green ping.

Message 8 of 16 (895 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey im getting aproblem cant shoot and solder is just a shadow figuer brown ish color

Message 9 of 16 (813 Views)

@ToastedSarnie I saw him playing this today so I assumed it worked eventually. Though I could have been mistaken, he could have been playing Fortnite or Overwatch. They’re all practically the same now! 🤣
Message 10 of 16 (744 Views)