McLaren 720S In Need For Speed Heat

by MisfitGaming

Original Post

Last Minute Carlist/Car Details

★★ Novice

- I need them to make sure the Koenigsegg roof can be removed. Bc according to NFS HEAT Studio, it still cant be removed.

- The 600LT ABSOLUTLY NEEDS to have MSO Roof Scoop!! And the spyder variant wouldn't hurt either.

720S and 720S Spyder!!!

- AM DB11 is trash. DBS Superleggera Please!!

- Lamborghini Aventador S needs the SV centerlock wheels ASAP!!

- Koenigsegg needs some competition bc literally nothing else in the car list is in its class!! Be real when you look at the list. Theres a huge gap in performance between the Regera and the FXXK EVO, P1 GTR, VULCAN, HUAYRA, SVJ, GT2 RS... There needs to be a Koenigsegg equivalent, BUGATTI Chiron Sport and or Divo, HENNESSY, SSC, Saleen S7 TT, McLaren F1!!

Message 1 of 10 (1,141 Views)

Re: Last Minute Carlist/Car Details

★★★★ Pro
@Skmulla96 All these hyper/super cars aren't possible for the mood of the game EA goes for. HPE/McLaren F1 lack custom parts or need for custom parts. Which won't fit in a game treat(Custom) as the (Beating Heart) of itself. So maybe you can expect these cars return in a new cannonball style game in the future.
Message 2 of 10 (1,110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@GK3512 But be real. What comp does the Regera truly have??

A 720s coupe n spyder fits perfect.

And a F12 Superfast and F12 GTS would be decent as well.

Message 3 of 10 (1,093 Views)

★ Guide

In all honesty I want more old 90s JDM cars and some more Audi's bmws and more lower end cars in general like rx8 ect ...

Message 4 of 10 (1,071 Views)

★★ Expert

@Skmulla96 

Hello just wanted to address your car concerns.

If you are not aware of all the cars in the game here is a said named list of all the cars.

https://ar12gaming.com/articles/nfs-heat-car-list

Hopefully, you will find some kind of car you can enjoy.

Have a good day.Large smile

Message 5 of 10 (1,064 Views)

McLaren 720S In Need For Speed Heat

★★★ Newbie

A McLaren 720S is all I want to be added in the game. I was hoping to see it on the list when they reveled it but it was just the same from the last game P1 and 570S and different versions of them. It was nice to see the 600LT glad that's going to be in the game. I just wish the 720S was gonna be in the game, It would make my year. They can even add it as a DLC I'll pay for it. 

McLaren 720SMcLaren 720S Back End

Message 6 of 10 (1,020 Views)

★★★ Newbie

They should add the koenigsegg agera rs, the one:1 they should also add a 720s and 720s spyder and Bugatti’s and aventador sv 

Message 7 of 10 (823 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And also the 812 super fast 

Message 8 of 10 (821 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@KineticKhaos98 Same, but they should also add wings and new spoilers so that we can make it look ricey
Message 9 of 10 (784 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@KineticKhaos98 Same here, I enjoy these cars more than the hyper cars personally.
Message 10 of 10 (774 Views)