Re: Large cheat selling companies on Taiwan servers

by TJ400000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Large cheat selling companies on Taiwan servers

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Hi EA,

I have been collecting cheater IDs on many Asian servers especilally on Taiwan-GCE1 & Taiwan-GCE2 servers, please see the list below of all those ID I recorded, and you would see most of them share a great similarity, and was probably created by the same cheat selling company,

[Removed, we appreciate the work you've put in but this isn't the right place for this content. 

I hope EA could do an investigation on the above IDs I listed. All those IDs are undoubtably owned by cheat sellers. I think if EA could have a search of all those IDs see they didn't do anything but selling cheat at legend select scene then automatically quite the game as soon as you are about to jump, so on countless occasions, I was left alone in my squad, as the other 2 players a robot cheat sellers, whom are also extremely annoying as the use voice chat to repeat the same message about which Chinese guy's ID to add if you want to buy a cheap cheat.

Finally, this group with 4 english letters and 6 random number. Please note that those ID's first letter is always capitalized.

Those are only the IDs I have encounterd. I am sure I will see more than more of these in the future.

Having only myself in my squad isn’t the most terrible thing that could happened. What is really worse is that you don’t get the chance to stay alive for more than 15 seconds as soon as a cheater is approaching you.

They could kill you with a longbowl from 300 meters away without any missing shot.

They could see you behind the rock or a building wall then instantly kills you even with a P2020.

Everytime I came cross a cheater I wondered what kind of people would want to spend 28 RMB ( roughly 4 USD ) to buy a cheat which does not prove anything, a complete lie to oneself, also does not give any fun to themselves.

Are those cheat buying players have psychological issue ? Are they too young to play those games ? Who just don’t have the gut to play but to cheat ? Also, is EA thinking it is OK to have cheaters win 8 out of 10 games in the Asian servers ? Also it would probably be 10 out of 10 games during night time in Asian servers ?

What I feel is that this brilliant game of APEX Legends had already been ruined by all those tasteless cheaters.

Message 1 of 15 (1,689 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@TJ400000 Thank you for the effort you've gone to in gathering that info.

Unfortunately AHQ isn't the place for this sort of thing, we have rules against naming and shaming so your big table needed to be removed. If you don't have a local backup DM me and I'll get the info back to you.

I do encourage you to report these IDs using the form on this page: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 5 of 15 (1,586 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Novice

Don't worry.. Easy cheat will catch them..

AHHAHAHAHAH just kidding, it's useless.

Message 2 of 15 (1,674 Views)

★ Guide
You did a very good job writing all these.
Message 3 of 15 (1,650 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I 100% agree with you, the game right now is in an unplayable state without a premade squad. I queued up 4 times and had a spammer in each game..then i quit because thats such a waste of time.  Maybe Apex will die to spammers, i surely wont play again until the issue is addressed in a meaningful way.

Message 4 of 15 (1,635 Views)

Community Manager

@TJ400000 Thank you for the effort you've gone to in gathering that info.

Unfortunately AHQ isn't the place for this sort of thing, we have rules against naming and shaming so your big table needed to be removed. If you don't have a local backup DM me and I'll get the info back to you.

I do encourage you to report these IDs using the form on this page: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 15 (1,587 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

All right David,

I understand the EA regulations and have already expected the table will be removed.

Anyway, I just want to express that showing those IDs to everyone really won't cause any problem as they are only robots. Well, some person from the cheat selling company may also use one of those ID to cheat in APEX, as I have seen some of those already.

So, yeah, rigid regulations, well, I do have a local backup.

And also, the large table here wasn't meant for shaming anyone ( as they are almost only robots ), it is just to show a collective data of what's going on on the EA servers. They are ruled by the illegal cheat sellers, who is overrunning the original order of the game.

So, for those who didn't see the table. You could try to imagine, hundreds of similar spamming IDs, like a army, almost completely infested the whole server.

I guess EA don't really know how to handle those childish meddlers.

Yeah, that's probably the case.

Message 6 of 15 (1,561 Views)

★★★ Guide

Again, Hello David,

There is at least one thing I hope that could be done through this post.

You know, I am just a gamer who want to enjoy some game play. Then I have decided to list all the cheaters and spammers I encountered, then upload those IDs to show this to everyone what spammers and cheaters are doing on your servers.

It is brilliant on this forum I could paste my table here. Well on the easy anti-cheat report page I cannot show this table.

So, yes, I find it cool to have the original table I designed to be post here.

And, as the issue of large cheat spamming companies was very prominent on the asian servers, I wonder why don't you ban all those IDs I listed in my table.

APEX was released on 6th Feb 2019, it is 35 days old. So far, the major issues about this APEX game is hackers.

So, you should expect millioins of threads concerning hackers in the forum. Also, I guess you could imagine after several years if someone look back at the oldest threads in the forum they would found the proof that this game was filled with cheaters in its starting time.

Message 7 of 15 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Guide

Finally, I would like to say I am not interested in reporting anymore.

You see, you have banned 160000 cheaters and then another 160000 cheaters which is totally 355000 + cheaters, and what every player see is there are still like 10000000 + cheaters active on the servers.

I have already reported 250 + cheaters by myself. This whole process is stupid and you big EA company can't do anything make me happy nor give me any happy answer on this seeming easy issue of criminal activity.

Are you afraid of criminals or something EA ?

Message 8 of 15 (1,501 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

The question is what is the connection of this EA Game Apex legend to the one who is selling the cheats.. follow the money guys.

Message 9 of 15 (1,293 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@MaximuzAur3liusCongratulations.....you win the "Necro Post Award" for this week lol

Message 10 of 15 (1,272 Views)