Re: Lags in the first minutes

by realy-bad-1

Original Post

Lags in the first minutes

★★★ Novice

I sometimes experience lags in the first 2-3 minutes of a match. Feels like the character is moving slowly and commands like crouch/sprint feel awkward.

Doesn't happen always.

But it's very annoying, especially because often there is intense fighting right at the beginning.

Message 1 of 5 (222 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@Zogrod33 wrote:

I sometimes experience lags in the first 2-3 minutes of a match. Feels like the character is moving slowly and commands like crouch/sprint feel awkward.

Doesn't happen always.

But it's very annoying, especially because often there is intense fighting right at the beginning.

Yep, I'm getting this every 4-5 matches. Running in treacle and stutters.

I don't get how this game was so smooth and hit detection so on the money at launch, and now it's slowly turning into a mess.

Message 2 of 5 (215 Views)

★★★ Guide

I have had that before, not recently though.

Message 3 of 5 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide

happens to my game also but not alot, sometimes, i think its about server issue. because the server MAY processing the players or stuff like that.  

Message 4 of 5 (185 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@realy-bad-1 wrote:

happens to my game also but not alot, sometimes, i think its about server issue. because the server MAY processing the players or stuff like that.  

Yes, usually at a hot drop or at the wetlands. This is where I have experienced it the most.

Message 5 of 5 (182 Views)