Re: Laggy game and heirloom not received I’m level 500+

by CompleatBeet

Original Post

Laggy game and heirloom not received I’m level 500+

★★★ Newbie

Ok I have a serious question why’s the new update so laggy and when’s it gonna be fixed second and most important I’m Level 500+ and have 250$ of my hard earn money into this game I have a good bit of gold skins but still have yet to receive a heirloom from my understanding you where supposed to be guaranteed a heirloom within the first 500 packs? I know I’ve opened way more than 500 packs like I seriously would like to know how to receive a heirloom I know people under level 500 with 2/3 heirlooms if I could get some help on this matter it would be greatly appreciated as of rn I feel like the heirloom thing is a hoax/scam into getting peoples money 

Message 1 of 6 (266 Views)

★★★ Pro

Heyo @BossDro717 

The heirloom system is entirely luck based. Every time you open an Apex Pack, there's a <1% chance it's an heirloom.

If however you have opened 499 Apex Packs and have not gotten your first heirloom, it's guaranteed on the 500th.

As someone who has one heirloom, my advice is if you really want it, take advantage of every opportunity to get an Apex Pack. Don't get too worked up about it because you're just going to keep getting frustrated when the packs inevitably keep being greys and blues.

Message 2 of 6 (223 Views)

★ Expert

I've been Level 500 for well over a year and no heirloom shards for me, as yet.

I did a 'packs calculator' thing about a week ago and it calculated I had opened around 350-360 packs.

Mind you, I have never bought any packs.

Message 3 of 6 (207 Views)

Champion
@BossDro717 A level 500 playing from the beginning who has collected every possible free pack from trackers and battlepasses is around 450 free packs. You mention what you have spent and that you have a lot of gold skins. Just one of those skins costs $18. So $250 is less than 13 of those skins. Chances are, if you really have collected every free pack you are very close.
Message 4 of 6 (205 Views)

Champion
@BossDro717 Link to the pack calculator mentioned by @EdwardDLuffy

https://mike.zarandona.com/coded/apex-packs-calc/

As the others mentioned, being level 500 and having collected all available free packs since launch, only gets you to roughly 450 packs opened. You should be able to get a decent idea of where you're at, using that calculator. Keep in mind, it's nothing official from Respawn, but can still give you a pretty good idea

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

"Play me online? Well, you know that I'll beat you.
If I ever meet you, I'll control-alt-delete you!"
Message 5 of 6 (148 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@hayhor I’ve bought every battle pass from since I’ve started playing apex not to mention I’ve spent coins in packs aswell they had a deal going one time for 50packs I bought not mention the coins I got from buying skins spent on packs aswell
Message 6 of 6 (120 Views)