Re: Lagging

by monti69man

Original Post

Lagging

★★ Novice

Lag problem

I'm having a issue with lag in Apex. I have lower specs than the requirements but I have never runned as bad as I do in Apex even though in other games I have lower specs than the requirements. 

I've been trying to solve this problem with going down in my resolution. I usually run 30 fps on the game with 1920x1080 yeah I know pretty bad. But when I change to my gameplay resolution 1200x800 it only goes up to 100 fps. When I played fortnite with 1300x1080 I ran around 200 fps. I have everything on low except for my model detail that is on the highest quality. I have V-Sync off dont worry.

I know the game has higher requirements than fortnite.

But heres my specs:

GPU: GTX 750 Ti

CPU: Intel i5 4460 3.20GHz

RAM: 4GB Dual-Channel (just ordered 16gb ram a few days ago to run all games I play better)

SSD: Samsung SSD 850 EVO 120GB

Monitor: BenQ GL2460 60 hz (this is what i think also could be causing the problem because most games requires a 144hz monitor to run the game more smoother)

If you know some solutions to this please submit them down below! I would appreciate that.

- plebochino

Message 1 of 8 (359 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I think we may have to wait for an update to fix some of the various bugs plus performance improvements.

Message 2 of 8 (336 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i think u should be ok with the 16gb ram

Message 3 of 8 (324 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Oof dat 4GB of RAM, you'll probably find when the 16GB turns up things will work a lot better, specs are still kind of low but 4GB really isn't enough for a PC these days (even for simply browsing the web XD).
Your monitor will have nothing to do with your PCs performance too, it'll only be smoother on a 144Hz monitor if your PC is putting out enough frames to make use of it in the first place.

Minimum requirements are speced at 6GB RAM too https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements

Message 4 of 8 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

You're totally right lol. My browser isnt even runnin good lmao. But thanks now I'm more excited to get em ram. 

Have a good one :D

Message 5 of 8 (307 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah you're right. The game just launched so we low end gamers probably need to wait.

Message 6 of 8 (306 Views)

★★★ Guide
the gtx 750 is actually slightly higher than the recommended minimum.

So there might be an issue else were and 30 fps ain't bad, I've played cs:go on 30 fps average for years and made it all the way up to global elite.
Message 7 of 8 (300 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Well if you work for them you need to tell them they are loosing players everyday. Iam so sick of the lag in this game. I have spent good money on this game and ever sence the release of s2, every game is *. Ism so sick of it. I love this game. Makes me sad that iam going to deleating this game and not buy session 2. Hopefully somthing changes. There are ether battle royals to play. My internet is way above that is required to play this game, and none of the ether games I play that hit harder on my internet dont lag. Please Apex, fix your * or you will end up like fortnight. Left in the wind. So ya not spending another dime on this game until they fix the servers. So ya volunteer, help everyone out and let them know. I will not be playing the game untill this very important issue is taking care of. 

Message 8 of 8 (261 Views)