Re: Lack of motivation for OG player.

by MandatoryIDtag

Original Post

Hero
@Koochi-Q What it means is I have paid a lot and i have played a lot showing support.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 11 of 37 (414 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RustedYoda The core game itself wasn't that bad but the state of it now and the way it's being run definitely is. Also people can spend their money on what they like but by adding to their coffers without getting these serious issues addressed compounds the problem over the long term.

If they had a loss in revenue as large as the uproar over the state of the game they would have been forced to sort some of these major issues out by now but by all means keep spending YOUR money as you see fit cause they're not getting another dime out of me as to do so IMO is stupid and blissfully ignorant to what a competent, caring bunch of AAA devs can achieve.

Message 12 of 37 (358 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Apex Legends 14-09-2020 21_18_19.png

Bruh, I wanna get solo diamond but this matchmaking is gold(and Bronze)! Get it? 

Don't judge my shabby stats btw Frown

Message 13 of 37 (350 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Koochi-Q Spending money on a game? Never heard of that term before Tongue out
Message 14 of 37 (344 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@BaldWraithSimp You'll get that in diamond too. Completely broken. Frown

Message 15 of 37 (344 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion

@Gabrielmojo26  To be brutally honest with you mate, a lack of comparably good BR's on console.

PUBG is feeling pretty outdated despite being a good game fundamentally.

Warzone I despise, i'll just play the normal version over it.

Hyperscape would be a good game but there are certain elements that annoy the crap out of me.

I'm nowhere near as invested in Apex as I was previously mainly due to long standing issues that still haven't been addressed. My wallet will also remain closed until they are fixed.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 16 of 37 (332 Views)

★★★ Pro

They only care for timmy no thumbs

Message 17 of 37 (320 Views)

★★★ Guide
@apostolateofDOOM sorry to say but most actually still enjoy the game Standard smile so there is no uproar towards the state of the game. And yeah idk whats your problem with this game but other than a few issues like footsteps the state of the game isn't as bad as you or others make it out to be. And it isn't stupid or ignorant to spend money on something you enjoy , and wow shocker , ppl enjoy this game.
Message 18 of 37 (319 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@RustedYoda
This game is dying!
What are you talking about?
It near the bottom of twitch views.
No one is watching nor streaming it.

Message 19 of 37 (311 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@RustedYoda Sorry to say but that's because most on PC left... 😂

You think they're bringing in crossplay because they care about you playing with friends?? It's a necessity and the only way they can maintain multiple modes in the not to distant future because the game is literally bleeding players right now and for good reason.

Competitive scene is dead, ranked is completely broken (due in part to declining players), audio issues, poor stability (servers, netcode, w/e), lack of official communication except developers openly insulting and trolling their community on their personal twitter after IC fiasco on reddit, slow content and even slower fixes to bugs. Want me to go on? cause we could probably be here a while.

Shocker people spend money on crap lol.

@hhnbbfggty66 Shiv and Diego account for nearly a third of all Apex views on twitch currently.

Message 20 of 37 (308 Views)