Lack of m&k support on consoles.

by Luke88gw

Original Post

Lack of m&k support on consoles.

★★★★ Apprentice

Please tell what's the logic behind making crossplay when one part (console players) cant pick input device? I do understand its too late for console only crossplay but why console players cant play with mouse and keyboard? I hope the next BF will have xbox and ps crossplay by default + ability to play with PC but without aim assist. 

Message 1 of 3 (160 Views)

Re: Lack of m&k support on consoles.

★★★★★ Expert
@Luke88gw M&K, joystick, mouse input took over a year to fix… All of these items are critical to play and frankly ridiculous that they were not ready for release, or within the first three months.
Message 2 of 3 (135 Views)

Re: Lack of m&k support on consoles.

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@ATFGunrFor me its a very bad choice by EA that they force console players in BF2042 but also Apex to play with less precise input device against PC players. I dont mind playing with a controller but if playing against PC I should be able to play with mnk. In the other hand aim assist in crossplay against PC should be off because in close combat its a real help. You cant really balance controler and mnk. Simple as that. 

Message 3 of 3 (103 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help