Lack of SBMM leads to the desire to cheat

by HyperXMousepad

Original Post

Re: Lack of SBMM leads to the desire to cheat

★ Guide
I do understand the OP’s point but I would rather play those that are better than me.
Message 11 of 21 (476 Views)

★★ Guide

I want to play people that are better than me. 

I do not want to play people that are so much better than me that from the start of the game my chance of winning that game is 0, because I can spend those 20 minutes better than playing a game that is impossible to win from the start.

Message 12 of 21 (473 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

There is a training area to get better.  If you spend some more time there you will have better than zero chance.

Message 13 of 21 (470 Views)

★★★★ Novice

well the day is here and smurf army is going strong and growing lol

Message 14 of 21 (422 Views)

★★ Pro
@HyperXMousepad I agree, but make it a separate playlist. Regular, SBMM and ranked. Regular is current mode. SBMM will be like regular except with SBMM (You don't get punished for leaving) and ranked is current ranked.
Message 15 of 21 (407 Views)

★★ Pro

Such fragile tiny peckers out there.  There is no excuse for cheating.
Pathetic attempt to justify owns shortcoming.

Hard work and practice, where did that go?

Anyway, ts is right, game is ridden with these players. When is perma ban wave coming? Been waiting since february 2019

Message 16 of 21 (391 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think if you need SBMM cause you are not skilled at a game maybe play something else instead of fundamentally ruining thousands of other players experience whom have put more time and effort into the game? Coming from someone with a full time job who doesnt complain on forums about dying in a game.

Message 17 of 21 (328 Views)

@HyperXMousepad i don’t disagree, but.. Cheaters are going to cheat if they can. It’s a-lot like a thief will steal something if given the opportunity..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 18 of 21 (312 Views)

@unogobangbang Just jump into a lobby with your diamond on predator friends.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 19 of 21 (311 Views)

★★★ Expert

Nice post, except that it all falls flat when we take a look at the numbers, 2.1% Diamond, and 0.2% Predator.

In my 1.4K games played in S3, roughly 1K were solo que (both ranked and pubs) and I have seen about 3 or 4 other players with a Diamond dive trail, and not a single Predator trail. Not just on my own squad, not even a Predator trail on some squad that landed with us.

And this is while i'm a Diamond player myself, in S3 where SBMM is already a thing.

The game doesn't even have close to the numbers of Dia and Pred players to actually support SBMM adequately. And the notion that all Silver Gold and Plat players are constantly getting demolished by Diamond and Predator premades is statistically impossible.

And I mean completely impossible, it's just not true, numbers simply aren't going to lie.

What's really going on here is that there are droves of players who are literally playing the wrong game, a game they're just not cut out to play who are so god awful that any player appears to be some Apex god since they literally always lose to the first player they run into who are making excuses for why they lose. They insist the matchmaking is unfair and by their account, more than 50% of the playerbase is Dia and Pred. And at no point are they going to just admit that they're just terrible players.

Message 20 of 21 (292 Views)