Re: LTM's need abandonment penalty

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

LTM's need abandonment penalty

★★★★ Pro

Respawn you need to do something about people leaving your game during LTMS how are we suppose to unlock badges when you team when knocked leaves the game. 

This needs to be adressed already, Stop with the excuses and add it already at least it will alleviate the people leaving during LTM. it's bad enough that Casual "aka Regular apex" gets neglected of the fact that people just can leave when knocked when the whole point of this game is to play as a team.

When you have unsportsmenship players thinking they can run into battle an take a whole team on by themselves. This needs to stop and needs to stop Now! 

It's ruining the game for the solo player, when it's suppose to be a team base BR when in actually it's not. Step up your game or get deleted like Visceral games.

Enough is Enough.

Message 1 of 3 (276 Views)

★ Guide

That is what ranked is for.  Theres often no point in sticking around after knocked with some random squad.  I don't know how many times I've stuck around just long enough to be respawned in the middle of a three squad fight. 

Message 2 of 3 (204 Views)

@RevenanT-G7 I wish people would stay, but I think this could ultimately end up damaging the game more then it benefits the game. The abandon penalty gets quite a few complaints as it is. If they expand it, it will just lead to an even more complaints.

Is there anyway you can game with friends in a premade?

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)