LTM is a swing and a miss.

by nejackso1

Original Post

Re: LTM is a swing and a miss.

★ Guide
@Koochi-Q I’m not upset about the server maintenance. I’m just commenting on how sad it is that the servers are in such a state that the devs can announce they’re doing something that most games do on a weekly or bi-weekly basis and people are dancing in the streets. It was more a reflection on the dev team than the people getting excited.

I’m somewhat excited myself. Last night I had one of a million no regs where I get a sound and a hit indicator from 2 feet away but there’s no damage at all. It’s incredibly frustrating and I’d love to believe this server maintenance is going to help with that. I’m just disappointed that they have time to drop another collection event but don’t bother to do something as obvious as server maintenance.
Message 11 of 20 (354 Views)

★★ Guide

My name is the lorax, and I speak for the... um... kings canyon lovers. I guess. Anyways kings canyon is my favorite map, and most people I play with like it too :D

Message 12 of 20 (342 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@nejackso1 I know, that’s why it was a playful jab on how ‘efficient’ the devs actually are. If you got a community happy or even ecstatic for a server maintenance... not even an upgrade of server but MAIN-TE-NANCE... then you know you’re game is good that they even stuck around instead of leaving until one was performed.
Message 13 of 20 (336 Views)

Champion
@nejackso1 Dreamstare meant in the normal mode you loot for 10 minutes. No need to do that in this mode.
Message 14 of 20 (326 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I get where you are both coming from @nejackso1

It's a matter of opinions and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. At the end of the day, I don't like this event either, I can see why people like it, but for me it's not my preference.

Overall, you have to respect other peoples idea's and views!

Message 15 of 20 (307 Views)

★★ Pro
@nejackso1 No, it takes you ten minutes to loot. That's what Dreamstare said. But you got triggered and started ranting and flipped the switch. People who don't like this LTM are just loot goblins who like to loot for 10 minutes straight. We care about taking fights, and having good loot so we can get to fighting easily.
Message 16 of 20 (260 Views)

★★ Pro
@nejackso1 This seems like a whiner's post. Most people like the LTM, so your opinion is invalid. That's about it.
Message 17 of 20 (259 Views)

★ Guide

No one was triggered. The point I was trying to make is without this LTM you can still loot and take fights immediately. Contrary to the apparently very popular belief you can take fights without being decked out in full purple with all attachments. 

I’m not really sure how that’s not made clear by my post. Anyone who reads what I wrote and says that’s a loot goblin that loves to spend the entire time looting is just completely illiterate. 

Again, sorry you’re mad because you don’t understand the point that was made. But saying that my opinion isn’t valid because everyone likes the LTM is kind of stupid since there’s literally people in this very thread saying they don’t like it. 

The LTM itself would be fine but the quality of games just seems insanely low when you couple the fact that everyone is fully decked in the first thirty seconds with the fact that Kings Canyon just seems like an endless stream of third parties. 

I’m sure the other guy really appreciates you standing up for him though. It’s just a shame that the point of the post was taken completely the opposite and people just started shouting loot goblin which is really the exact opposite of what was being said. 

Message 18 of 20 (250 Views)

★★ Pro
@nejackso1 Bottom line is you can take fights even faster now, thanks to boosted loot, and if you don't like it means you like looting. Also, learn to @ someone when you are replying to them. Standard smile
Message 19 of 20 (245 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@rockyboy1998 What's the point of an Evo if it doesn't go red lol?
Message 20 of 20 (192 Views)