LTM Idea: Lock and LOADED

by asukojo

Original Post

LTM Idea: Lock and LOADED

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Sick of LOOTING and its NRG ? no gun, no enough ammo, no scope, no shield, etc , when you just actually want to start shooting and fighting ?

This's LTM is for you, LOCK and LOADED !

1.  NO MORE LOOTING !

2.  You pick 2 guns with all attachment (including scope) you wanted, but you can't change weapon, it's LOCK.

3.  You pick shield you wanted, gold or red, your choice. You can still do armor swap.

4.  You pick the legend you want to play.

5.  After drop you've UNLIMITED ammo, syringe, cell, battery and med kit, you're LOADED !

Simply drop and start shooting, and show whose pick reign supreme !

@hayhor  Looking for your meeting discussion with Respawn, bring it on Standard smile

Note: Unlike previous mode where they choose the gun, the attachment and randomize, in this mode you choose them before the game start, you're in control !

Message 1 of 11 (445 Views)

Re: LTM Idea: Lock and LOADED

★★ Expert

@asukojo I actually like this a lot. Imagine Flashpoints right, but with this addition, it's squad vs. squad, and after eliminating a squad you're teleported to a different Flashpoint to fight against another squad. If your squad gets wiped twice it's over for you, and that continues until a winner is crowned. 

Message 2 of 11 (433 Views)

[ Edited ]

@asukojo

Congratulations, you just made the Team Deathmatch style mode I want for this game. Good job.

*EdIt:*

If it was TDM, you might need to limit ammo and heals, but that's where the flashpoint LTM comes in. You could have hubs/domes you do to on the map that have heals and ammo.

Message 3 of 11 (402 Views)

Champion
@asukojo Awesome job. Love this idea!
Message 4 of 11 (399 Views)

I like this

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 5 of 11 (382 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_David

@EA_Kent

Can you guys pass this idea to dev ? We love to have this LTM probably end of Season-8 ?

Message 6 of 11 (369 Views)

Yea I would play that!

A possible variation would be to give every player the same stuff. So every player gets a red armor, and the same 2 weapons.

Also, @asukojo please don't expect this to be an LTM in Season 8, or even season 9. Development of these modes can take quite some time Standard smile

Message 7 of 11 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@DYSPROssium 

Selection of gun and all attachments might take some coding work. 

To make it easier : 

1. We can start with golden weapon then ability to select/change the scope (since most people complain about the scope cannot be changed).

2. On the LOADOUT tab, you enable button to select two gun. 

3. Then you give option to select scope for that gun (similar like selection charm, you don't have to have visual on the gun itself to make it easier).

Message 8 of 11 (335 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
You guys make me sick!

Stop blaming NRG! NRG is the hero our world needs!!!
Message 9 of 11 (318 Views)

★★★ Expert

[Phone Rings]

CEO: Yo, who dat?

@asukojo Umm, hello, this is Asukojo, the AHQ guy. Visited your studio yesterday...

CEO: Oh, oh, heeey there! All good? You looked a bit green when you crawled out my Lambo yesteday. Told ya it's a beast! Aaa.. you're not calling to sue, right? Cause that would be dumb, i have an army of lawyers and stuff...Heh

@asukojo Well, no -

CEO: Phew! Kidding, hahaha...Alexa, cancel the call to my lawyer :D

@asukojo .. I just came up with a new LTM proposal...

CEO: Ha! Told ya you're gonna be back within the week! Go on!

@asukojo Soo, it's Lock and Loaded, no more looting, players just pick 2 fully upgraded guns for the whole match and drop fully loaded, with unlimited ammo, shield cells & bats, meds...

CEO: Nice, nice... now tell me about the juicy skins!

@asukojo Aaaa, didn't consider any, this is mostly about players getting good loot and not waste time searching endlessly...

CEO: HhaHahahahaGhahaha! Forgot you're a funny guy! Hahahaha!

@asukojo ...we can bring some rare skins back, could be awesome...

CEO: ...and charge $35 for each! Hellyeah! No more bundles, hated those anyway, they're like crumbles!

@asukojo |I was thinking maybe 5-10, since they're not new and all...

CEO: Hahaha, please stop! Come on, my dude, tell me, do you like super fast looting or not?

@asukojo...umm, yes, but...

CEO: So do we!!! See, you want to get to the ka-chak-pow-pow fast, we want to get to the ka-ching-vroum- vroum fast.  We are the same! Speaking of the vroum-vroum, I gotta feed those  horsies inside the Lambo, so we need to wrap this up. So, lock&loaded, you get your loadout locked and we get our pockets loaded, sounds great!

@asukojo...but.. just... if...oofff

CEO: Pardon? It gets windy at 150mph, can't hear you anymore. Noted your idea, will pass it to design team, no worries. Bye my dude!

@asukojo ...fml...

Message 10 of 11 (314 Views)