Re: LOL

by DrunkenDuck26

Original Post

LOL

★ Pro

I find it funny when a guy kills me ,I spectate him and he has over 3k kills , But then he cant hit a frigging thing too save his life.....

Message 1 of 9 (706 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
He hit you though *shrugs*
Message 2 of 9 (690 Views)

★★★ Guide

If find 90% of the time they don't care you are watching they carry on as if they will never get banned, i see also ttv names twitch and when i search twitch for them they dont have a a twitch account so they are using this to try cover the cheating as if they are a good player.

Message 3 of 9 (660 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

[Removed by CM]

Message 4 of 9 (639 Views)

★ Guide

yeah... the beyond STUPID spectator's eye indicator

Message 5 of 9 (612 Views)

★ Apprentice
That sounds sort of like me. When I play Apex, I need a few games to warm up before I "remember" how to aim. But occasionally, I'm doing really well and get a few kills in a row, and then I totally lose it. I get killed and then my teammates die trying to respawn me.
Message 6 of 9 (593 Views)

Community Manager

Just because someone kills you and then fails to kill another player does not mean that they are cheating.

If you are in game and suspect a user of cheating then please report them by following the steps in this link: https://www.easy.ac/en-us/support/apexlegends/contact/report/

We take all reports very seriously and will fully investigate.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 7 of 9 (545 Views)

★★★★ Pro

This can happen on console also.

Get lazered by a player, then spectate and they are not as good as you thought they were when they killed you.

On console, people cannot cheat. I think the issues you are seeing maybe related to server/netcode issues and doesn't always mean somebody is cheating. I'm not saying they were not cheating, but sometimes I can spectate players and wonder how on earth they manage to kill me so quickly when it looks like they cannot hit a barn door.

Also, high kill count can be farmed by just hot dropping over and over. Early game kills are easier and faster than late game. I've had my fair share of high kill count, but woefully bad players in my squad.

Message 8 of 9 (537 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Darko

[Removed by CM]

Message 9 of 9 (474 Views)