LOCKED?!?!?!

by SOLID-FAISAL

Original Post

LOCKED?!?!?!

★★★ Novice
HELLO EA.

let me be straight with u guys, yesterday i talked to the live chat and they did nothing helpful other than saying that my account is locked well i know that....

The thing is I am a FUT player since 09 with my very first account then made this(Solid-Faisal) back in fut10, i am saying that it's kinda annoying to lock my account...

Well i bought 356k coins from a website that was on a famous youtuber channel and he told his subscribers its SAFE to buy coins and you won't be banned! so EA why you didn't tell is it's illegal or against your rules or you'll get banned if you buy coins? well i don't check the terms every year but this is my first time buying coins & a lot of youtubers advertising about it, so why let them do that if it's against your rules? and we the players are the victims here... well i don't wanna be rude but i payed a lot of money on the fifa point this year and i don't say that u don't deserve it but not letting me play fifa is wrong and its your fault for letting them say it's okay and SAFE to buy coins instead of buying FIFA POINTS ....

Well it's not fair banning us if you're allowing them to do that LOL.... just tell me if you're going to give me back my account or not (:

thanks for nothing at all
Message 1 of 1 (232 Views)